Corpus

I’m in CC the rest of the month. Any suggestions on what clubs to visit? Im interested in starting there and leading to OTC fun.
Since there are only 3-4 there it wouldn't take much research. I've had a good time at all of them in recent years, but am only down there about 3-4 days a year so I don't know the dancers.
Just visited Corpus and hit a couple of clubs midafternoon on a Thursday. The Palace charged $5 cover, but in 30 minutes, not one of the self absorbed chicks looked away from there phone or attempted to get off their asses to hit the stage. Not sure what the cover was for? Me and the other two customers were pretty bored. The buffet was good.

Stopped by Bottoms Up after that, but was even less impressed with the first impression, and couldn't do the $6 cover and $6 beers so passed. I have heard nothing good about this place.

Titty Bars just aint what they used to be.
totally agree, not what they used to be but still pulling em out at night if you have the game.
When I was in CC, Bottom's Up had some of the ugliest ladies I ever seen on a stage.
Their bar tender and table waitress were nice looking girls.
Cheeta's was nice, if you went at the right time and day. If it was an off time and day, you paid less but had less quality. Sometimes a good dancer was there in the off time/day.
The Palace has new management and the girls fucking hate it. Dropped a lot of coin a week or two after new years to go into the VIP with my sugar baby. Dancer was down for everything, but management was fucking on top of everything, it was annoying as shit. This wouldn't have happened just a year ago.

I can't believe a bunch of fucking trolls (mod and users) on this website shot Corpus Christi's provider market right in the dick before fucking off a few years ago.

Whatever, I'm going to Houston, taking a few blue pills and doing a studio all you can fuck buffet this weekend. Such bullshit.