URL / Website: http://springfield-mo.skipthegames.c...u/528273832968
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Sunshine and Campbell
Activities: FSBM + HE
Hair Length and Color: Short Brown just above the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful young lady with silky smooth skin. Perfect breast just about a handful. Terrific ass. She has curves in all the right places.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review! My experience with Lexi was very similar. She's very pretty, and a sweetheart.
Does she have a studio type setting?
Does she have a studio type setting? Originally Posted by wincal94
Yes.
Any Mutual touching? What does she wear?
You can touch anything that's not covered, but she does wear panties and doesn't allow you to pull them aside. So you can't get your fingers wet, if that's what you're wondering.
Is this the girl that also went by Holly?
Is this the girl that also went by Holly? Originally Posted by Doitforfun
Nope. Very similar experience, but definitely not Holly. And IMHO, I think Lexi is better.
I know this is an old review, but does anyone know how to get ahold of Lexi, not the person who is currently answering the phone number above? That is not Lexi. Obviously Lexi was under an employee/contract/apprentice type relationship or something there whatever it was I don’t care, I just want to actually see Lexi herself if she’s still around and working.
Did she quit the business or set up somewhere else? Anyone else have any idea?
Thanks in advance.

PM is cool too if someone knows how to reach her.
  • Swmo
  • 05-07-2020, 07:29 PM
I actually messaged her a week or so ago, she said she will be back 5/28
I actually messaged her a week or so ago, she said she will be back 5/28 Originally Posted by Swmo
Are we sure this is actually Lexi and not the person answering her phone number?
  • Td43
  • 02-20-2021, 02:45 PM
Does anyone know if lexi is still around? Ive been out of town for about a year and looking to catch up with some old friends.
Last time i message her i got a response saying that it was her husband and dont message this number again?
  • Td43
  • 02-23-2021, 02:59 PM
Yikes, thanks for the heads up!
I saw a familiar ad (what looked like an old Lexi ad on STG) while in Springfield. I heard Lexi was no longer working but the ad looked like hers and phone number was the same. So I sent a text. The lady who replied said she wasn’t Lexi but a friend of hers who used to work with Lexi. I booked 30 min and was on the table in less than an hour. It wasn’t Lexi but every bit as good, IMO. Just FYI.