Memory lapse or FAKE?

• Jxoxo
  • 12-02-2019, 12:27 PM
I recently seen a review here on eccie by a member that joined 11/22 & made 5 reviews in between 11/29 & 11/30. He claims to have seen me the day after Thanksgiving, idk if we've met before but I can say we certainly didnt meet this past weekend as I didn't see anyone Thursday throughout weekend. I've never met with someone and had phone in hand other then to turn on music & set aside. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion and I don't mind that but made up stories is just ridiculous. I haven't taken time off and don't plan to. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving 😘
-Jade
I commented on that review for you. I believe it’s fake as well. Sorry you have to deal with this type of thing. Hope you had a lovely thanksgiving!
  • Jxoxo
  • 12-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Thank you, I appreciate that. What I can see or care to see is limited, from what I can tell something about me using or on my phone which is just something I would never do smh. But also as I said I didn't see anyone this past holiday weekend since I had family things going on. Idk if this is someone I've indeed met with in past or a complete fabrication. Oh well, good & bad come with the hobby, I can deal with it.
All the current "review sites" are being stocked with fake profiles and fake reviews. No surprise that it's here on eccie as well. I suppose the posters get some pay off for their bs. Whatever that may be. All it really does is convolute the whole review system. Probably wise to not put much into any reviews you see. It's always been subjective but now it's just moving more and more into the straight up phoney catagory. If this trend continues reviews will have no merit as noone will know which are real and which are fake. The poster of your review Jade explicitly stated that he saw you the day after Thanksgiving, so seeing how you didn't see anyone all weekend, it's obviously not a mistake and fake. Doubtful he has seen you ever, as why lie if he had? Just another phoney jerk.
  • Mecca
  • 12-02-2019, 04:26 PM
Another provider confirmed with me that his review of her was fake. Hopefully this trend of fake reviews (positive or negative) doesn't continue.
  • Jxoxo
  • 12-02-2019, 04:59 PM
I agree Nikki, the whole review thing to me allows for a little more safety & security but like you said, if fake reviews are being posted how can anyone know what's really going on, smh. Side note, in my opinion a simple YES we met, YES she was safe, YES photos are accurate should suffice. All the extras with everything that's going on is just risky to me. And everything else is a matter of opinion/personal preference and it causes no harm to go find out for yourself. Sure hope the fake reviews don't become a trend here on eccie.
"If this trend continues reviews will have no merit as noone will know which are real and which are fake."

You are spot on Nikki; this compromises one of the most important benefits of participating here. In my mind, the solution is simple; if someone's review obviously appears to be fake, it is imperative that readers take swift action and alert the mods and/or community tactfully. Otherwise, said fake may very well build a long history and will make it even more difficult to detect his deception and/or motives. Most of us guys on this site recognize reputable reviewers that post regularly and can usually spot a suspicious review. Granted, it is impossible to be 100% sure about a fake or legitimate review, however, it's an obvious notion to me. Just my .02
Look for one another...
-HD
Jade, please note: on post #14 of your fake review,
a moderator is asking that the fake be reported

please contact Tex9401. tell him the review is fake
and how you know it’s fake

also, I think at least 1 other poster on that thread
could be the same as the op, with different handle
it has happened before
Me thinks are old friend fucktard is back. The writing style of the reviews lead me to that suspicion.
Sorry Jade.
It goes back to the old saying "we just can't have good things without some idiot messing it up"!! You can still trust us old, (ok maybe "seasoned" is a better term!) guys! :-)
  • Jxoxo
  • 12-03-2019, 05:42 PM
Lol everything is better seasoned
Those that know...know. I for one luh me some Jade and have on a few occasions. I say f the fakes and keep doing you! Hope to see you again soon..happy new year all!!