Washington DC / DMV

Air bnb or hotel??
Best area in the DMV to post in??
Best place for steak and cheese??
  • SeV
  • 01-14-2020, 11:26 AM
Be careful girl,
Looks like you’re considering the bed bug capital of the USA
Hi New Chick. Lol thanks. Sounds like youve had a bed bug problem. Thankfully i never have. Hope you get that fixed.
Be careful girl,
Looks like you’re considering the bed bug capital of the USA Originally Posted by SeV
Air bnb or hotel??
Best area in the DMV to post in??
Best place for steak and cheese?? Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
While AirBnBs are fine, I feel like a lot of owners in DC have Ring or Nest doorbells with the camera feature, which makes it awkward for everyone involved. If you're a low volume provider this might be okay though. I'd suggest a hotel for your anonymity, and there are a lot of options.

DC: Dupont Circle
Virginia: Crystal City or Tyson's Corner

If you're trying to break in to this area, I'd suggest a couple nights in Dupont and a couple nights in Crystal City or Tyson's Corner. I'm 100% interested in seeing you if you host in Dupont

As far as best steak and cheese, not really sure. I'd go to Philly for that haha. There alot of upscale steak restaurants in downtown DC though.
DC steak & Cheese is way better than philly cheese steak!!!

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe Dupont, Arlington or Silver Spring. Super excited. A Nice little work vacation.

While AirBnBs are fine, I feel like a lot of owners in DC have Ring or Nest doorbells with the camera feature, which makes it awkward for everyone involved. If you're a low volume provider this might be okay though. I'd suggest a hotel for your anonymity, and there are a lot of options.

DC: Dupont Circle
Virginia: Crystal City or Tyson's Corner

If you're trying to break in to this area, I'd suggest a couple nights in Dupont and a couple nights in Crystal City or Tyson's Corner. I'm 100% interested in seeing you if you host in Dupont

As far as best steak and cheese, not really sure. I'd go to Philly for that haha. There alot of upscale steak restaurants in downtown DC though. Originally Posted by mmquickx
You'll want to look for someplace that is along a Metro line. Dupont Circle and Crystal City are good choices. Tyson's is fine but not as accessable.