Insatiable Massages by Nickole

Hola, I'm Nickole a radiant, exotic mature beauty who is passionate about awakening you to your fullest potential...

Allow me to relax and pamper you in a way that is completely soothing to your body and soul. I offer the most intriguing massages that are intensely fun and insatiably exciting. I offer a several types of massage but my most popular is Swedish sensual. This a whole body massage design for those who need a good deep massage mixed with erotic touching andlite conversation or complete silence, this technique is a excellent start or finish to a stress free day. I am classically trained in most massage techniques including Neo TantricBodywork, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Hot Stone and Reflexology.

All of my massages are design to give you the most intense but relaxed vibe with the complete potential to build an overall body explosion. My upscale studio is in a private an discreet locationfit for a king. I am available in Brentwood,MD off of Rt. 1 (Rhode Island Ave) from 9am to 8pm. Call or email for more info on booking appointments, locations and service.
This all sounds nice. What is your rate for one hour?