Probably already done but which do you prefer....incall outcall

I prefer an out call unless I've seen the lady more than three times......what's you're preference?
Moved to COED
  • L.A.
  • 01-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Incall only-----always.
At first I only did outcalls, but then I realized that with incalls I can greet you in lingerie. Always makes for a better first impression. Plus, I'm not a big fan of clothes, less I have to remove. Just makes sense.
I love hosting.
Private incall. Then hotel/motel. I do like out calls to my hotel when traveling. Only out call home one time and I'm still checking to make sure there is no evidence.
See my thread non motel in calls for a list of providers who offer private incall.
Outcall to my place is so fraught with danger. WTWTCH??? Done this once, maybe 25 years ago and my parents' apartment, and I still worry there's some way I'm going to get caught aftger all this time.

Incall to her house is preferred.

Incall to her hotel (paid by her) is OK. Not really any really bad stories to tell there.

Incall to hotel because she doesn't have one is a no-no now. Puts up the effective ladies rate. Only done this once regularly with one lady and later helped her get out of there.

GAMMD
Incall only. No one is coming to my place unless I get to know her well. So far, only three ladies have achieved that level of trust. I prefer a private condo/apartment over hotels.
Incall only unless a provider wants to go hunt wild pigs. Need to do an incall at a gun range!
Incall without exception with a strong preference for private incall vs. hotel.
Incall if its not some low budget hotel or motel that's in a shady part of town.