opinions

Opinions from the ladies and gents, pros and cons about female condoms?
I haven't had the opportunity to try one but from what I hear from those that have they seem to be well accepted.

Opinions from the ladies and gents, pros and cons about female condoms? Originally Posted by obedientone
Wasnt a fan. Envision a giant long balloon being stuffed in her box, then you hittin it!
That doesn't sound sexy...hmm
I'll volunteer..... How about we go buy a box & form our own opinion, obedientone. (^_^)
  • drax1
  • 04-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Gosh, can't you just read the other thread just below this one?
Lol sure dorian
What a fascinating and unique topic which has never been brought up before, and certainly not in the last week

-100 for least creative threAD ever
Countdown to taint and fried chicken comments.

If boardman has a photo of a cute kitty wearing FC2, I'll be impressed.
They have been both a plus and a minus for me.
When the Lady is skillful with them and applied it quickly using it was seamless and nice.
It was really great, but as stated by BL not a great visual, and few will say that they dont like to watch their "legwork" in action. Uh Huh, love it!
But when approaching the goal line, strapping up is no time to fumble. Wait hold on, its not in right etc....Then I'm SMH. Hell I coulda been hittin it already!
Opinions from the ladies and gents, pros and cons about female condoms? Originally Posted by obedientone
Here's a thread from awhile back.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=887315&highlight=
Thank you guys super helpful!!!
Lol sure dorian Originally Posted by obedientone
Bring regular ones too just in case. Not sure if those things are good for buttsecks as well.
Oh yeah gotta have some back door lovin....got it hun.