Name: TheRealJadeJiselle
User ID:: 468113
Phone: 469-834-4512
Email Address: therealjadejiselle@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=468113
City: Las Colinas
State: Texas
Address: Outcall to my hotel
Activities: GFE, DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, TUHA, MISH, K9, SHOWER PLAY, TOY SHOPPING, COT, CIM, MOSG
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Curvy/Thick/Small BBW. C Cups, brown eyes, trimmed kitty, nice lips.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice one Snaggle !! Jade is a True Pleaser !! Always a good time..
I had seen and reviewed her too some time back !! She's worth every $$$ spent !!
Why is she banned?
Seems like she violated some ECCIE rule, and she was served a vacation.. Seems like a short period of vacation.. Some lessons are learnt the hard way..
But, she should still be available via Texts and email...
Why is she banned? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Thanks
  • 380p
  • 11-07-2018, 08:21 PM
Thanks Originally Posted by linkin20
NO thanks...

She is a perfect sensual emotional whore.

BUT she is not everyone's cup of tea.

Do your research or risk disappointment.

Also a good idea to shower and be clean. Girls dont like stinky guys.
Funny this dude.just curious This girls new p.im.p. Or was he there and smell this guy's smelly ass . This chick sure ugly as it look on that pic . In fact u can see that pusy looks all lose and old. Why would u pay for something this ugly.i almost saw her we're all guys outside probably her boyfriend after waiting waiting I just left . Thanks pics u saved me dude.
If u cant be on time then me either.
Nice review and pics
Funny this dude.just curious This girls new p.im.p. Or was he there and smell this guy's smelly ass . This chick sure ugly as it look on that pic . In fact u can see that pusy looks all lose and old. Why would u pay for something this ugly.i almost saw her we're all guys outside probably her boyfriend after waiting waiting I just left . Thanks pics u saved me dude.
If u cant be on time then me either. Originally Posted by 124greatg
Damn. Maybe you want to write this with English grammar in mind. Just write as you are thinking... or you think that way? I hope you did not have a stroke... yikes...

I think you are asking if I am this girl's new pimp? No, I am not.

You have the pics so you can make a decision. Some people might not find her pretty, some might. It is quite subjective. Unlike grammar, there are no rules on what we like.

If you could read the ROS, you would learn why she is a top provider. Since you cant, I will not clarify. But she gets that much because enough of us look for what she can be. Not everyone needs it, but some do.

You should know this gal is not for you, not for you, not for you....

I would suggest do not visit ANYONE... first learn how to communicate, then you can do the rest. Maybe you went to the wrong place? wrong time? wrong city?
Relax NM, Relax !! As the Age-Old saying goes "Only a Jeweller knows a Diamond's True worth" !! So, just read and shake your head and move on to next review !! That's what I do !! Lol..
Damn. Maybe you want to write this with English grammar in mind. Just write as you are thinking... or you think that way? I hope you did not have a stroke... yikes...

I think you are asking if I am this girl's new pimp? No, I am not.

You have the pics so you can make a decision. Some people might not find her pretty, some might. It is quite subjective. Unlike grammar, there are no rules on what we like.

If you could read the ROS, you would learn why she is a top provider. Since you cant, I will not clarify. But she gets that much because enough of us look for what she can be. Not everyone needs it, but some do.

You should know this gal is not for you, not for you, not for you....

I would suggest do not visit ANYONE... first learn how to communicate, then you can do the rest. Maybe you went to the wrong place? wrong time? wrong city? Originally Posted by needingmilking

After a hard day at work, I stalk NM's comments and life is straight again. GD that was funny AF.
Well. Im not those type guys for drama. To be honest .
I'm won't see her again.no point to give her my big no fat review. This girl has been long enough . and probably gets banned. So you can have as much to yourself. She is fat anyway.
I should be thanking you for letting me see the real providers with an amazed body. Enough said. I need another beer. Peace yo. I'm out.
As for the grammar. I was texting and driving and listening to my hip pop music. Yo.
This guy is so edgey!
She’s an amazing woman! Nice review and pics OP!