Parker vs Giuliani

Mayor Parker had the nerve to apologize for Giuliani's remarks about Obama. If I were Giuliani, I would tell Anise to kiss my ass.

LS
Porker's desperate for a sinecure in the Hitlery administration.
And who really cares about two peoples' political careers who are in the rear view mirror in the fast lane? Mayor Parker has been a poor leader here and the potholes continue to get bigger which is where she should focus.

Rudy can't keep a wife, cant keep his hair and just cant keep his mouth closed......I want someone to tell me what he did to keep NYC safe? Oh that's right, sodomize immigrants...that's right
I want someone to tell me what he did to keep NYC safe? Oh that's right, sodomize immigrants...that's right Originally Posted by The Player
That's rich! All he did was re-organize the NYPD after 9/11, forming a counter-terrorism unit, so-called Hercules team, that other similarly tasked units worldwide try to emulate. The record of the NYPD counter-terrorism team speaks for itself...and remains unblemished despite de Blasio's best efforts to neuter it.

Were you really ignorant of this? Here:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...terrorism-beat

...you can start with that and hand-over-hand yourself up from the depths. Unless, of course, your ignorance is willful....naaah.
Brave ass NYPD cops got blasted by a crazy Negro....doesn't sound like his training was all that effective for one to take out two.

Rudy better be careful and those like him for continuing to stir a hornets nest. I would hate to see another crazy Negro come up and shoot him next since he has so many issues with the Negro president and other Negroes.
Interesting.
The Player pulls the race card.
Very telling.
And why not...,why don't peeps just come out in the open and say why they really don't like the Prez....it has nothing to do with politics....I'll just leave it at that...js,,,
And why not...,why don't peeps just come out in the open and say why they really don't like the Prez....it has nothing to do with politics....I'll just leave it at that...js,,, Originally Posted by hornfreak
Exactly
Policies, not politics
And why not...,why don't peeps just come out in the open and say why they really don't like the Prez....it has nothing to do with politics....I'll just leave it at that...js,,, Originally Posted by hornfreak
I voted for the dick head, I don't like him because he is an incompetent left wing asshole. And you are a racist accusing others of being racist.