Which Provider Has The CURRENT HOTTEST AVATAR?

I changed my avatar..I was playing with candle wax...lol!

{should I change it back???}

Check it out girl, I got a pic like that too!

We must be twins!
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Paven
  • 11-23-2010, 10:15 PM
It kind of looks like vampire boobs hehe.
Damn... I made somebody's pole.. I mean.. Poll!!

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson

You've definitely made my pole Lea
I voted for Lea although London's is hott

Sonya Playmate had a hott one laying on her stomach thrusting her ass in the air

as of righ t now it appears that Ansley doesn't have an avatar since nothing came up for me

I like Alana Nicole's

and alyssiajuarez's

and if you notice I'm in the middle or 3 ladies again

Boy am I lucky
OMG Sonya is just so hot in general! I love that girl!
her santa hat / white stockings picture for her avatar i go inasane. i sometimes think if i ever was behind her in that otfit theres no way i could get within 2 feet of her without cumming. that pic is a true american classic
OMG Sonya is just so hot in general! I love that girl! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I know Petiteassman will appreciate this one. I was lucky enough to pull this off the E.com site last night just before Gabrielle’s ad disappeared. Great provider and a great person.

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1849
luv that pic Tiff!!!!
luv that pic Tiff!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And I love yours! We need to lay side by side and allow a sexy man to drip wax on us....
mmmmmmmmmmm Tiff I got just the guy...lol
when do finally get tpo play together.....................
and......... under both
the pic and the woman.i am blessed to say i have experienced her once in person. during rcg i actually stopped and paused to think omg the most beautiful tush in the world and im enjoying it right now. and your right she is just a great person to talk to.
I know Petiteassman will appreciate this one. I was lucky enough to pull this off the E.com site last night just before Gabrielle’s ad disappeared. Great provider and a great person.

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1849 Originally Posted by jokacz