Prices

I recently contacted a provider on BP that I have had my eye on for a while. As the ad stated that she was having a holiday special it made to tempting to pass up. However, when I called, the rate she quoted me was not the same as the ad. I did point this but was offered no explanation for difference. Decided to pass on her but after viewing other ads, I noticed that many offered holiday "specials" that were actually higher than their normal rate. Just curious as to how this can be considered a "special".
DUH!!!

Let's see: BP girl. Special. All the right code words. And the "special" means her rates went up??? Even main line department stores do this.
This is interesting. I didn't know this was common practice for providers. I agree it's not cool. It is ok for one to raise their rates but to call it a "special" is pretty..... silly.
When I choose a partner I never pay any attention to the pricing. If I have researched well and made my choice it is then in the priceless category.
I will offer different specials for different holidays. My specials are lower than the prices that are normally mine. Thats why I call it a special.
I never knew providers offered specials, this is totally new info to me.
How about the 80/120/220 type thing? I wonder if the 220 gets almost 3 times the attention offered at 80?

Ah well, as is oft repeated - you get what you pay for, maybe.
Welcome to the world of provider pricing!!LOL
I agree, if she states it's a special, it should have lower rates. Common sense, right? I have a $90 special which is $10 off my regular fee and it's full on GFE!
Come on guys. . .

It is a special new rate. . .a higher one!

Lucky you. . .send her an email now and you can be the first to experience it.

Heather. . .you would have my $90.00 today if you lived in the right city, doll.
I agree, if she states it's a special, it should have lower rates. Common sense, right? I have a $90 special which is $10 off my regular fee and it's full on GFE! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Come on guys. . .

It is a special new rate. . .a higher one!

Lucky you. . .send her an email now and you can be the first to experience it.

Heather. . .you would have my $90.00 today if you lived in the right city, doll. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Yeah, that rate is every Feb. 29 that falls on a Sunday.
How about the 80/120/220 type thing? I wonder if the 220 gets almost 3 times the attention offered at 80?

Ah well, as is oft repeated - you get what you pay for, maybe. Originally Posted by rednecksatyr

Thats usually the 80/120/220 HJ,BJ,FS rates at MPs.
I keep my rates the same no matter where I am..the only conflict I have is I have no idea when asked for a 90min rate
I don't give a shit about "specials".
I agree, if she states it's a special, it should have lower rates. Common sense, right? I have a $90 special which is $10 off my regular fee and it's full on GFE! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Ya got me about ready to move down to Dallas
I rarely do them either...if I do they aren't much less than usual rates. But yes if it's going to be a special um it should be less than the normal rate lol