has anyone else noticed

I have been looking through provider sites( e.com and preferred) and noticed a lot of providers who haven't been around for a while or now back in the area or logging on to the sites again. One or two I can understand but it seems that there are more than that. Just seems a bit odd to me unless everyone is back home for the holidays. Anyone else notice?
I've noticed a couple but not that many. The main thing is to try and stick to well reivewed ladies and trust your gut. In other words, try not to let your second brain do all the thinking!
I really haven't noticed a dramatic increase, maybe a slow but steady increase (esp. on E.com). I think maybe people are migrating back after the cluster-f#$% from a couple of months ago.
I have not noticed either... It may be that they are coming back after things calm down on some of the other sites.
ditto with harry!!!!!!!!!!!!

play safe!!!
I cancelled my e.com when they required for me to use my credit card to login. That should be an option, and I never use the sites that require personal info just to login. I doubt they accepted gift card visa since they wanted to verify age, etc.

So where does one post ads if she is visiting Tallahassee? e.com was great for Florida, but Im staying away from that one.
Chella,
I tend to look at this site,preferred411 and eros. Preferred does require personal info for verification to be a member but not to log in.
I still get alot of mail from ecom..also p411 & tbd
I dont recall giving p411 info. If I did it was a long time ago. E.com started that BS after the feds hit them, ummmm hell to the NO! lol. I trust p411 I guess, then again I trust nothing as it seems every dog has its day. I just try to keep as utr as possible.
just do your research & go with the "reputable/consistent" gals!