Ladies and Gents who do you expect to bring what in a session?

In regular sessions are providers expected to bring the protection or should the males have it on the first visit to avoid confusion? During fetish sessions is it the ladies role to have the strap on and other items used or the male?

I ask because for safety reasons I never have anything on me unless it is requested (ex. toys, special outfits). This has never been a problem until yesterday I seen a gentlemen who didnt have anything that he wanted to use and no special requests were made prior to our meeting. Also I asked him was there anything I needed to bring and he responded he had everything. So what are you guys take on this?
Yes, providers are expected to bring the protection. Now, if I haven't met a lady before I will bring some just in case. I have heard stories from providers who have very large or very small clients who bring their own because a regular size won't fit though.
Providers should always carry protection.
both
I expect providers to have the raincoats. Because I ran into one lady that said, "oh I didn't have time to stop and get some," (and inferred I could have it bareback), I always have my own (like I did that time).

I've discovered that providers who have toys don't travel with them unless there is a special request. That means the guys should make this request in a timely fashion. It should also be noted that not all ladies have toys.
I expect providers to have the raincoats. Because I ran into one lady that said, "oh I didn't have time to stop and get some," (and inferred I could have it bareback), I always have my own (like I did that time).

I've discovered that providers who have toys don't travel with them unless there is a special request. That means the guys should make this request in a timely fashion. It should also be noted that not all ladies have toys. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Can't argue with that! We are the professionals and are responsible for setting the mood, having supplies, and taking the added stress of a gent. Many girls do on purpose to only bring one condom for a date hoping the guy will leave after one pop. IMO that's just absurd, and should be noted in reviews. I usually have 3 condoms for every 1 hour date, and rarely do 2 even get used...still, I am prepared. As for lube...don't use it at all. I prefer spit he he.

I have had guys laugh at me when they ask what they can bring....my reply is usually, "A gallon of Skim Milk." I need my milk!
Can't argue with that! We are the professionals and are responsible for setting the mood, having supplies, and taking the added stress of a gent. Many girls do on purpose to only bring one condom for a date hoping the guy will leave after one pop. IMO that's just absurd, and should be noted in reviews. I usually have 3 condoms for every 1 hour date, and rarely do 2 even get used...still, I am prepared. As for lube...don't use it at all. I prefer spit he he.

I have had guys laugh at me when they ask what they can bring....my reply is usually, "A gallon of Skim Milk." I need my milk! Originally Posted by London Rayne
+1 All providers should be responsible having them.
Milk Does a body good obviously london
soy milk 4 me tho
I gotta say Sweet...really liking the new avatar.
After having two encounters where the ladies "forgot" the protection, and many more where they only have those #$%@&^* damn dry assed latex condoms, I started bringing my own....nice, thin, lubricated, non-latex ones.

I usually ask in advance if I need to bring the lady anything she might need, especially if I'm visiting her incall location. You'd be surprised at some of the things I've been ask to stop off and purchase, LOL. But the ladies have needs too, especially drinks and snacks, being stuck in their hotel sometimes for days.

When they visit me, I always try to have soft drinks, orange juice, and water on hand.

And London, in case you're wondering, I like Chug chocolate milk !!!!
I gotta say Sweet...really liking the new avatar. Originally Posted by London Rayne
why thank u London , i was getting tired of looking at the lips , it kept making me think of Billy Idol lol
I think it's common sense (not to imply OP doesnt have any) that a provider should have all the usual needed supplies. Many men (especially married) will not carry such things with them. I personally feel safer using my own, plus I get to use the ones I like. As for toys request etc, It's best if the hobbiest let's the lady know this is what he is interested in when setting appointment so that the lady may be prepaired, since many may not keep those "extra" types of things with them. Just my .02
When I hobbied I always had my own. I had them not only for protection but the brand and size that felt the best. I would always recommend that providers have them because I would assume alot of guys don't. As far as toys I would think most providers would want their own just for the cleanliness of it. Ohter than that I would say a good attitude is just as important.
Well I would think it public knowledge that providers carry the gear of protection...however..in every lil circle there is one that doesn't ..so men be prepared..
bring your own..never know sh may be down with it!!
(just in case stop in anywhere and buy a 3 pack)..
just in case...that way you are covered....no pun intended!!!!!!
And you'll get the most outa your hard earned....EverGREEN!!!!
I'll have a shower. maybe a towel!!:-D.a place thats not all ocd'd up...and a few candles burning with some music flowing cannot gar the spac type..but got a dial so we'll find what we like!!!muah nita!!!!
I always have condoms. Occasionally I will get a client that is allergic to latex and provides his own. I also ask if there is anything the client would like to see me in.
I usually expect the protection to be provided by the girls. Before my trip to Vegas I read many review that guys had to bring their own so I was prepared.