DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY DEBATE. Who is in and who is OUT.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/13/73043...ate-contenders

There is your list.... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Is it on the Comedy channel?
I am not aware.
However, haven't most of the news channels become COMEDY CENTRAL.
Holy Toledo....everyone will be reduced to a sound bite...or...the DNC has already picked their nominee (a la 2016) so will just "go through the motions" with "transparency....or...to a lesser extent....the DNC has a secret "Tier level"....Tier 1 (Biden, Sanders) get more time than Tier 2 (Warren, Harris) get more than Tier 3 (Beto, Gillibrand) gets more time than Tier 4 (the rest).....no doubt, there will initially be nice platitudes (trying to curry allies)...but it will soon devolve into MMA cage fighting...where at the end, they will all get up and goose step behind the nominee.
i have high interest in watching this cat fight. all the crazy claims and policies that are pie in the sky bullshit. hopefully there will be some Trump-like zingers. could get quite entertaining.
I heard Rachel Maddow will be a ring leader in this “circle jerk”! What a great choice.
I heard Rachel Maddow will be a ring leader in this “circle jerk”! What a great choice. Originally Posted by bambino
She has as much credibility in her profession as those on stage have in theirs....so it seems a match made in heaven.
I heard Rachel Maddow will be a ring leader in this “circle jerk”! What a great choice. Originally Posted by bambino

she will be along with these others

https://www.newsweek.com/rachel-madd...n-host-1443443

MSNBC announced its lineup of moderators for the Democratic presidential debates on Tuesday, and some were quick to criticize the network for including Rachel Maddow.

Maddow, who hosts the network's nightly The Rachel Maddow Show, has become one of the network's leading hosts, drawing in top ratings on cable news as a staunch critic of Republicans and President Donald Trump. Despite the criticism, Maddow previously co-hosted a Democratic debate back in 2016 with MSNBC host Chuck Todd. Five moderators were announced in total for the upcoming MSNBC Democratic debates, including Savannah Guthrie, Lester Holt, Chuck Todd and José Diaz-Balart in addition to Maddow.
... Five moderators were announced in total for the upcoming MSNBC Democratic debates, including Savannah Guthrie, Lester Holt, Chuck Todd and José Diaz-Balart in addition to Maddow. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
At least 4 of these mods are Democratic sock puppets. Dunno about Guthrie but I'm pretty sure the others are Hillary donors. Lester Holt is a partisan hack but every Dem likes to drool over how fair he is.
Bernie is pissed. The gave Pocahontas a spot on the first group, none who have a chance in hell of getting the nomination.

This gives her free reign eviscerate Sanders while he will have to go after Sleepy Joe.

One thing is for sure. They are all going to give President Trump plenty of material. I look for a whole new group of nicknames.
Guthrie came to the Today Show via MSNBC...she's married to a Democratic political and communications consultant.
I'm here to rally support for Tulsi Gabbard. She is the only sane democratic candidate and needs our help.
https://www.npr.org/2019/06/13/73043...ate-contenders

There is your list.... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Swallowell reminds me of a kid that used to piss his paints in the middle of class. A totally pussy.

The top 3 will be Plugs, Boney, Pocahontas.

Most of these pricks/prickets just want the "campaign donations". These douche bags get to keep their donated money after they implode.
Did John Delaney make the cut?
He's my favorite Democrat!!
Did John Delaney make the cut?
He's my favorite Democrat!! Originally Posted by Kristine
I hate'em all but he may be the least worthless.