Trump becoming more and more isolated

Trump gradually losing his cronies and minions. The worst possible situation for a country would be to elect a would be dictator in this condition.

Trumpfs mind ain't right.
In many ways!
We already have a dictator elected with not one right policy in the last 3.5 years. Not surprising since same idiotic economic policies of the 60's and 70's.

The country can only improve if Trump is elected.
We already have a dictator elected with not one right policy in the last 3.5 years. Not surprising since same idiotic economic policies of the 60's and 70's.

The country can only improve if Trump is elected. Originally Posted by farmstud60
This is total fiction. If Biden was a dictator then he wouldn’t need congress to pass legislation that he asks for. Anyone who thinks Biden is a dictator needs to educate themselves on the facts.

The country can only improve if Trump is elected. Originally Posted by farmstud60
hahahahahahahaha
His own former VP doesn't even want to endorse that old fat orange child. Do you think you know Trump better than Pence does?

As time goes on before November, things are going to look worse for Trump. I am not a poll follower, but he is trending in the wrong direction for a reason from what I've read in this forum sans Salty's usual poll fiction.

Why anyone would want a wannabe dictator who acts like a child to run this country is beyond me. I am certainly no Biden fan, but at least he acts like an adult and is not a possibly soon to be convicted criminal.
His own former VP doesn't even want to endorse that old fat orange child. Do you think you know Trump better than Pence does?

As time goes on before November, things are going to look worse for Trump. I am not a poll follower, but he is trending in the wrong direction for a reason from what I've read in this forum sans Salty's usual poll fiction.

Why anyone would want a wannabe dictator who acts like a child to run this country is beyond me. I am certainly no Biden fan, but at least he acts like an adult and is not a possibly soon to be convicted criminal. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If by “acting like an adult” means making up lies about your entire life, stumbling and mumbling through interviews, destroying the Country with his insane policies, and making the USA the laughing stock of the world, then Biden is your man.

It is really amazing that people hate Trump so much that they will accept a old, senile, stupid, inept, lying, plagiarizing corrupt piece of shit like Joe Biden as President.
Biden is not the topic of this thread
This is total fiction. If Biden was a dictator then he wouldn’t need congress to pass legislation that he asks for. Anyone who thinks Biden is a dictator needs to educate themselves on the facts. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

You really haven't paid attention to reality. The border disaster all because of Biden's executive orders. The Justice Department is corrupt and only prosecuting Republicans and not Democrats.

You believe the Democrats smoke screen lies
Biden is not the topic of this thread Originally Posted by VitaMan

You brought up the word wanna be dictator. Just pointing out that we already have one in office. So I stayed on topic
If by “acting like an adult” means making up lies about your entire life, stumbling and mumbling through interviews, destroying the Country with his insane policies, and making the USA the laughing stock of the world, then Biden is your man.

It is really amazing that people hate Trump so much that they will accept a old, senile, stupid, inept, lying, plagiarizing corrupt piece of shit like Joe Biden as President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Do you also know Trump better than Pence does. Do you think Trump is honest, Jackie? Do you also believe in the tooth fairy too? LOL

Let me tell you what is about to happen: The election is far away but not that far away so it's how you close. Biden's camp is about to run out everyone who Trump showed his ass to and worked closely with Trump to prove how inept the big baby is as a leader. I doubt they will be nice...

That won't matter to his MAGA cult and the Uber rich who want Trump. But it will matter to many independents and to my admittedly limited knowledge, he still has not gained any favor with the suburbanite women who are smart enough to identify a pig when it oinks.
Do you also know Trump better than Pence does, Jackie?

Let me tell you what is about to happen: The election is far away but not that far away so it's how you close. Biden's camp is about to run out everyone who Trump showed his ass to and worked closely with Trump to prove how inept the big baby is as a leader. I doubt they will be nice...

That won't matter to his MAGA cult and the Uber rich who want Trump. But it will matter to many independents and to my admittedly limited knowledge, he still has not gained any favor with the suburbanite women who are smart enough to identify a pig when it oinks. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

It is called lawfare, and Biden and Democrats are destroying the country and the Constitution from within
Diaper Don is done and will go away soon, just not soon enough.
You brought up the word wanna be dictator. Just pointing out that we already have one in office. So I stayed on topic Originally Posted by farmstud60

Virtually every one of your posts bashes Biden, provide no substance, and are off topic to the threads you post in.
Virtually every one of your posts bashes Biden, provide no substance, and are off topic to the threads you post in. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I don’t hate Biden, it his policies. You post the same lies tha Democrats have been posting once the Clintons were in office. The main stream media covers up the same lies, and if Democrats accuse Trump it is because they have already done it. TDS is all you have and and you can’t post one policy of Biden’s that has improved the country in the last 3.5 years