new hobbyist(references)

• killz
  • 07-27-2010, 06:18 PM
well being new on here i see providers that require references how do i go about getting these references if i am new here??
There are a couple of ways to go about it.

Some providers are 'newbie friendly' and will help out new comers to the hobby, look for newbie friendly in ads and it never hurts to ask if its not specified.

Go through screening through P411.

I know you haven't seen a provider on this board but do you know any hobbyists on here that have been around the block a few times? A few years ago a good friend of mine wanted to get going in the hobby and used me as a reference and was cleared and began his hobby adventure that route.

I know it seems impossible to get started if everyone wants references but if you are up front and ask these girls one of them will help you and get you on your way.

Good luck
i'm with you on that one johnnybax... when i first started with the hobby it was kinda hard to sched. a meet with a provider... 'coz they ask for references and i don not have any... thanks to elgato69... he helped me out and showed me the ropes on how to do things... it is just at the beginning that it is hard but i do not blame the providers for asking references... it is for their own safety too... P411 helps a lot also... thanks to one of the providers that sent me the invite ( her name is Bianca Paige)...and showed me how it was done... all in all everybody is very helpful... you just need to know how to ask politely...
Ill be more than happy 2 show u the way I am newbie friendly and enjoy the newbies that come along my way . Any ?'s please feel free 2 message me
I'm also newbie friendly as well. Just make sure you read my agreement on here. I'll be more than happy to show u a few things on this site and get you going afterwards. Be safe and have tons of fun!
Welcome, Killz:

As Johnnybax mentioned there are several ways to get started. Many do not agree with me, but if you are a friend of hobbyist that I know very well, then, I too, will take their recommendation. Some of my clients are from word of mouth and not even on this site, just friends of hobbyist.

Also, I have seen newbies just by asking questions and getting a feel for them. I know it's hard in the beginning, and take that into consideration.

Glad to have you on board!
The whole reference thing is over done. I can say I'm anyone. Get verified and get an appointment. I can see why a lady would want to be safe and try to ensure her safety, but the verification process is not the answer. It just cost the girls money in lost customers. I know I get a bit put out with all the hoops you have to jump sometimes. I have often just forgot it and went to a provider I have seen a few times instead of experiencing another. Like bull fighting it is a dangerous business. With big money I'm sorry to say goes big risks.