To Go Bigger or Not. That is the Question

• Jaleh
  • 11-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Some of you know I've been questioning rather I should get a lift or a boob job... I cant decide honestly but think I want to be one size bigger and to sit up more, at least one more hand size bigger (my hands are small)...

I'm writing to ask for your opinions, what do ya think..?? Should I go Bigger or am I crazy for thinking such??

Thx in advance ladies & gents! J
Bigger is always better!
You probably mainly want the men's opinions, but I think your breasts look beautiful! I think the size is great and surgery always has risks.
Personally I prefer natural regardless of size, but I know many disagree with that. Yours look amazing in your photos, can't think of a reason to change that
  • Jaleh
  • 11-12-2010, 09:43 AM
JMoor I feel the same way!! I want to stay all natural though which is why Im thinking of just a lift

Honey I want the opinions of both.. Im sure surgery is risky as there is always a downfall. I want to be 100% sure I want to get this done. So opinions, suggestions, feedback, personal stories and reccomendations of a great doctor would be great.
Well if your pics are accurate (as they always seem to be), I would ask why would your mess with near perfection. When asked by someone lately about which of the "hot chocolate" are the hottest, I simply opened your showcase and all questions were answered!!

Later
GTC
After my experience with man-mades, I say natural. Your size looks great. As far as a lift is concerned, can't answer that without a much closer investigation.

I personally can only imagine 3 types of breast surgery that I would recommend:

1.) Reconstruction after breast cancer. While I hate that the fact that men are so drawn to a woman's breast that women feel they are incomplete without them, I understand the desire to feel whole again. (Since I have come to realize that a woman's mind is the sexiest thing she possesses, breasts are just a fun appendage to play with.)

2.) Breast reduction - from at least two women I know, this has reduced their backpain and also, for at least one of them, guys are less focused on her chest and maybe take her a little more serious in her profession. (Another sad state of affairs caused by us cave men.)

3.) Perhaps a breast lift. At least one of the breast reductions also had a breast lift, but I really can't speak to the pros or cons of this one, other than to say it can make sagging breast appear much larger. But would the pain and suffering of surgery be worth it to you Jaleh?

TC

PS: I took GT's hint and checked out your showcase. The pics don't allow a proper review of your breast, but I don't see any strong need for a lift.
you are one sexy Lady, your avatar gets me every time..... seriously!!

but it seems you already know what you want, bigger and lifted would just make you EVERY guy in the room stare and maybe the ladies toooo!

i do agree bigger is better....cant wait for mine!!!
I want mine for personal reasons
I prefer natural breasts over MMs and from your showcase, I would say your size is perfect.
I would rather have a natural tiny boob than a large MM boob any day.

I just looked at your showcase and your boobs are awesome! I wouldn't change a thing
Bigger is always better! Originally Posted by jmoor
Spoken like a true boob.
Are you considering doing this for business or personal reasons?

If business, this topic comes up fairly often and it seems like there's a pretty strong preference for naturals over implants. I know I certainly prefer naturals over implants so much so that I rarely see a provider with implants. You may also want to ask some of the gals who have gotten implants as to whether it helped their business or not.

If personal, I think yours look great the way they are. Size is perfect (I prefer Bs and Cs) and they don't seem to sag at all on your avatar pic. Implants look so artificial to me that I find them unattractive. But, the only opinion that really matters is yours.

I do wonder how much women get implants to impress guys vs. other women. It sometimes seems to me that breast size is the rough female equivalent of guys' fascination with penis size in that guys seem to care more about penis size than women and women care more about breast size than men.
Some of you know I've been questioning rather I should get a lift or a boob job... I cant decide honestly but think I want to be one size bigger and to sit up more, at least one more hand size bigger (my hands are small)...

I'm writing to ask for your opinions, what do ya think..?? Should I go Bigger or am I crazy for thinking such??

Thx in advance ladies & gents! J Originally Posted by Jaleh
Natural is the way to go. Don't go under the knife to please a bunch of hobbyists. You are already pleasing them enough.
You don't need to do anything to 'em, IMO! But...

As a woman with big natural jugs, I would give just about anything to have them smaller...so I am not going to be voting for larger. Just remember, gravity is a MF'er and they are one day going to head South, and require more surgery to get those puppies off the floor.

My vote is for a lift if you are just Hell-bent and just HAVE to have something done to them. I am a 38DD and I look forward to getting a reduction one day. I always have to wear a frikkin bra, dresses fit weird on me because I have to buy two or three sizes larger just to fit the girls in. They get in the way. I envy chicks that can run around bra-less. Bitches!
Just my 2 cents...
I just went through this with my SO
Research...Research...Research
Talk to more than one doctor. Get input from other ladies that have considered or have had work done. Then make the decision based on what YOU want and what would make YOU feel better.