Favorite Condom?

Well I'm about out of the 100 pack of kimonos that I ordered and I wasn't impressed with them. They weren't bad, just kind of meh. I'd used trojan ultra thins previously, but I would love the opinions of the masses. What is your favorite form of latex/non latex to use?
I like Lifestyles Skyn, it's the only thin non-latex condom I've found that comes in a large size. At least I haven't seen any others in stores.
^^^^^^
YUP, they work best for me as well, I can even CUM in them
I like Lifestyles Skyn, it's the only thin non-latex condom I've found that comes in a large size. At least I haven't seen any others in stores. Originally Posted by blenderhead
Do you use a nonlatex because you're allergic or you find it to be a better feel?
Do you use a nonlatex because you're allergic or you find it to be a better feel? Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
Partly because they smell better than latex (I'm not allergic), and I also think they feel better than the Magnums. There doesn't seem to be much variety in the larger sizes. I'd like other suggestions to try, though.
I am in favor of the female condom, FC2. The providers that have used them, and know how to use them make the ongoing romp from BBBJ--multi positions--back to BBBJ and etc much more of a joy then having to rewrap The lack of cock constriction makes for much more enjoyment. From the literature I've read, they are also much more protecting than a condom.
I am in favor of the female condom, FC2. The providers that have used them, and know how to use them make the ongoing romp from BBBJ--multi positions--back to BBBJ and etc much more of a joy then having to rewrap The lack of cock constriction makes for much more enjoyment. From the literature I've read, they are also much more protecting than a condom. Originally Posted by gowithit
I like them too but they take some getting used to.

I dunno, I'm a big fan of the Kimono. Thinnest product by far that I've ever seen. I always have Skyn as well for a non-latex. They're just fine but compared to a Kimono you can tell right away they're much thicker. As in they look like a real rubber WW2 prophylactic in comparison.
I tried some Sagami condoms that were super super thin, never seen anything that thin before. Anyone know how the Kimono compares? Unfortunately even the Sagami large didn't fit, not sure how the Kimono is sized but if they're both "Asian large" then maybe it'll be the same thing.
I tried some Sagami condoms that were super super thin, never seen anything that thin before. Anyone know how the Kimono compares? Unfortunately even the Sagami large didn't fit, not sure how the Kimono is sized but if they're both "Asian large" then maybe it'll be the same thing. Originally Posted by blenderhead
Indeed, the Kimono Large is laughable. I don't buy them as they're only slightly larger than the regular. As was mentioned before, there are not many options for those with kingly sticks.

Never tried Sagami.
Skyn gets my vote.
I tried some Sagami condoms that were super super thin, never seen anything that thin before. Anyone know how the Kimono compares? Unfortunately even the Sagami large didn't fit, not sure how the Kimono is sized but if they're both "Asian large" then maybe it'll be the same thing. Originally Posted by blenderhead
Yes, I'd say Kimono larges are the same way, they're thinner than a Magnum, but definitely smaller.

As for female condoms, I have them, just not enough experience with them. I need a demo partner!

I think I may return to my American sized condoms for my American sized cocks and keep a few Kimonos ones on hand as they're definitely a better fit for a smaller cock.
I personally prefer Skyns as well. They have a more natural feel than trojans and they have multiple sizes.
Skyns ........big boy size. :-))
I found these while living in Japan. They have since moved the manufacturing elsewhere, but these are still my favorite.

Incredibly thin, I can't feel them at all, neither can he...
8" long and almost 2" thick just out of the package. I've seen these stretch to easily accomadate a thick 10" fella or strap on.
I happen to be very tight, and these stay on and in place.
Body heat transfer is amazing!
Flesh pink in color
Almost zero taste or smell.

Good information about them at condom depot, but buy these on Amazon as other websites over charge for these or are frequently out of stock. I included the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Okamoto-Condom...=Crown+condoms

They also make a laytex free one called 0.02, I believe it is, but I have yet to use it myself.

BTW: Nice photo Miss Scarlet!
I like Crown. Very sensitive with good heat transfer.