Just got back from Dubai

Not sure if this subject or thoughts go with this forum but I had a blast. For a region that is strict, there are many clubs full of women that are working. You walk in and BAM you can pick from the litter, prices were between $150-$400USD for the entire night....from Russian, Turkish, multiple regions of Africa and many different types of Asian women.

Had a blast to say the least...will be back next year.
$150-$400 for an all nighter. Are you implying we are getting ripped off in Austin?

Or is that one of those places where the sun never sets.
  • Toyz
  • 02-25-2015, 12:35 PM
I always wanted to pick from the litter.

The only comparison I can make is Thailand. The openness if the profession there is in stark contrast to how we "sneak" around here to so our little dirties.

I need to take a trip back soon.
Lol, I'm still kinda unfamiliar with Austin but it was a crazy experience. Some larger clubs had 200-300 women and maybe 50-75 guys. Smaller clubs the prices were more but def worth the money.
The openness was def a shock. I met a few Americans that said Thailand was also a cool place to visit:
Lol, I'm still kinda unfamiliar with Austin but it was a crazy experience. Some larger clubs had 200-300 women and maybe 50-75 guys. Smaller clubs the prices were more but def worth the money. Originally Posted by Ohletsdoit
Sounds like some of the FKK places in Germany .... or the Laufhauses ...

without the overnights
I am in Dubai and having a blast. $100 a night, everything goes except Greek. Will post pictures soon.
  • Toyz
  • 02-26-2015, 08:20 AM
I am in Dubai and having a blast. $100 a night, everything goes except Greek. Will post pictures soon. Originally Posted by BADBOYFU

Sounds like OPEC heaven. How's about a picture of a petite Asian?
If you would contact me on your way out. The Habana Cigar shop in the Dubai airport, Emirates level is the best. I used to bring back a box every trip. Yes Dubai is incredible, Bahrain is better, Thailand the girls are nicer, they want to make a night, day, week of it. If you get a chance, Cartagena is unreal, the girls came out on the fishing charter with us, you got blown while in the fighting chair. Much safer now than 10 years ago, and the hookers don't want bad publicity because of the Secret Service fucking up down there a couple years ago, 100.00 US a day.
I am in Dubai and having a blast. $100 a night, everything goes except Greek. Will post pictures soon. Originally Posted by BADBOYFU
Visit Regal near the York international
My first sexual experience was with a beautiful Asian 'mixed' woman at a hostess club in Hong Kong. I was travelling to the Philippines with my father and unbeknownst to me, he had scheduled a 24 hour layover with the express purpose of visiting a certain club. Later on I learned he visited the club every time he traveled to the orient. I never did ask him how much it cost but needless to say I didn't ask for shit for my birthday or Christmas.