I squirted for the first time...

Hello ladies and gents 👋 I'm not a very active member of eccie but I need help figuring this out. I was having sex with my bf a few days ago and I squirted for the first time. This has happened three times since the first but I can't control it. Idk when it's gonna happen or how to make it happen. Do you have any advice on how to control this new talent lol. How to make it happen on demand or make it stop?

Zoe
Just don't pee on me.............plz
ThreAD
Talk ta sue nami, she's tha sexpert in thet area 'round h'yar.
It's not pee lol.

Thank you I will for sure try to talk to Sue Nami. I really wanna find a way to control it
And Mr tickle if you can make me do it or teach me how to get it done it be greatly appreciated ��
I've been a squirter for over 5 yrs and I still have no control of when or if it will happen.
  • tzv13
  • 03-31-2015, 03:14 PM
Woohoo! Congrats!
It's so new to me and I can't tell if the size, the position or the angle that makes me do it. It's only happened with one person and he's very gifted down there lol so I'm wondering if that's what did it.

What's your opinion Tammie?
As far as piss vs. not piss goes...all I know is that I've peed a number of times every day of my life and I've never needed a gatorade or felt faint afterwards (squirting includes both). And I've had squirt smeared all over my face a number of times and it's never been like "ah fuck nah, stop smearing piss on my face." So uh... yeah.

As far as what causes it, I'm guessing it differs quite a bit. Some partners know where to find the button without any searching. Other times it's just caused by super high arousal, being boned real good after a few weeks of penetrative neglect, and just dumb luck. A rhythmic push/pull for a minute on my end helps out as well. Overall, It's a frustrating circus trick for me. Extra laundry, safe guarding a mattress, dehydration that can dry me out for a few hours, etc, etc.
Thank you for your reply ❤️ I appreciate it so much.
Buy a copy of Deborah Sundahl's book, "Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot" on amazon. It can get a bit hippie-ish but it is an excellent read. Written by the expert on squirting.
It's so new to me and I can't tell if the size, the position or the angle that makes me do it. It's only happened with one person and he's very gifted down there lol so I'm wondering if that's what did it.

What's your opinion Tammie? Originally Posted by ZoeNURU
With me it is more positional. I squirt from g-spot and sometimes clitoral stimulation. I can sometimes adjust my hips so that it is more apt to happen.
I've been with guys of all different sizes and size does not matter in any way.
Hello ladies and gents 👋 I'm not a very active member of eccie but I need help figuring this out. I was having sex with my bf a few days ago and I squirted for the first time. This has happened three times since the first but I can't control it. Idk when it's gonna happen or how to make it happen. Do you have any advice on how to control this new talent lol. How to make it happen on demand or make it stop?

Zoe Originally Posted by ZoeNURU
Better learn before a trip to Great Britain. You could get afoul of the law there.

It's not pee lol. Originally Posted by ZoeNURU
There are recent medical studies that state otherwise........ But keep telling yourself and whomever else you pee on that it's not.....

It's so new to me and I can't tell if the size, the position or the angle that makes me do it. It's only happened with one person and he's very gifted down there lol so I'm wondering if that's what did it. Originally Posted by ZoeNURU

Unless it's a brand NEW boyfriend and a brand new size I am unsure why you would mention that unless maybe this was not a threAd for you but a brag peace on a new BF..... Are you dating playingnthedark?

The recent medical study published around Christmas and misrepresented in media about squirt = piss wasn't that great of a study. And it was poorly reported. I could explain it's piss poor validity, but no one needs a smart hooker.