Memo to Steamy Selena

Do yourself a favor and tighten up your TCB. Don't confirm an appointment via one site (P411) at 10 pm then cancel at 8am on another (Eccie). Especially after commenting how "excited" you are...

You got my hobby number ....use it. Feel free to lie if you need to...

Any little lie will do just fine, Aunt Emily died for the 3rd time this week, the coupon for the carwash is expiring, you forgot re-runs of keeping up with the kardashians start at 10am...the guys from publishers clearing house just dropped off the check.

It's not personal, it's just business. Shoot straight or shoot crooked but shoot me a text and let me know...
If providers would treat this more like a business, they would have much higher success rates. TCB is important! Seriously, how many men out there NCNS (or cancel at the last minute) a RW business meeting and expect to keep their jobs/clients?
Wait what time was your appt for? How much notice did she have to give? She may have been trying to be cool by not texting your phone super early?
All great points. I personally have never NCNS. I have however, arrived at locations and if the surrounding looked unsafe I have left but i would always communicate back why I left. Hasn't happened often, but it has happened. Enjoy!!!!!
The OP definitely makes a commitment of time as well as wasted the opportunity ofr some other lady to probably have earned that slot had Steamy Selena showed some professionalism
Wait what time was your appt for? How much notice did she have to give? She may have been trying to be cool by not texting your phone super early? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Nikki makes a good point about not texting too early.

It's not personal, it's just business. Originally Posted by TxToast
It's not personal to her but it seems very personal to you.

Treating hobbying like business means simply taking your business elsewhere if you don't like the vendor's business practices.

Why waste time and energy by trying to publicly humiliate her into responding when there are so many other sex venders eager to take your money?

Accept that this is a natural part of the hobby just like so many other unpleasant things that come with it and spend your money on a more deserving "service provider".
Wait what time was your appt for? How much notice did she have to give? She may have been trying to be cool by not texting your phone super early? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
The appointment was at 10am, confirmed via P411 at roughly 10PM. She sent a PM via Eccie at 7:53 stating that 10am "wouldn't work for her" but there was no message on P411. She had specifically stated she had saved my # and would txt me directions at 9am.

I responded on P411 letting her know I had gotten the Eccie message but wasn't certain if she was canceling my P411 appointment or responding separately to the Eccie thread not knowing it was the same person. I asked her to txt me either way confirming or cancelling the appointment.
It's not personal to her but it sounds 100% personal for you.

Treating hobbying like business means simply taking your business elsewhere if you don't like the vendor's business practices.

Why try to publicly humiliate her into responding when there are so many other sex venders eager to take your money?

Accept that this is a natural part of the hobby just like so many other unpleasant things that come with it and spend your money on a more deserving lady. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Feel free to look thru my posting history, I never call anyone out or generate drama. If I had wanted to be personal I'd have flamed her in the mens lounge or with all the guys I trade PM's with.

This is a genuine attempt to educate someone who seems to need it. If I'd have posted it generically then someone would be asking why not post specifics. I was taught early on you never say anything behind someone's back you won't say to their face.
The appointment was at 10am, confirmed via P411 at roughly 10PM. She sent a PM via Eccie at 7:53 stating that 10am "wouldn't work for her" but there was no message on P411. She had specifically stated she had saved my # and would txt me directions at 9am.

I responded on P411 letting her know I had gotten the Eccie message but wasn't certain if she was canceling my P411 appointment or responding separately to the Eccie thread not knowing it was the same person. I asked her to txt me either way confirming or cancelling the appointment. Originally Posted by TxToast
Yeah i can see your disappointment , but it could have been worse. At least she attempted to reach out.
If providers would treat this more like a business, they would have much higher success rates. TCB is important! Seriously, how many men out there NCNS (or cancel at the last minute) a RW business meeting and expect to keep their jobs/clients? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

It is a business! The oldest business in the world! Question is it a good or bad business! That's up to the provider!

What's the difference between this thread and mine below? If the answer is "nothing"... where are the usual suspects that called me a "provider basher"?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1335547
[QUOTE=TxToast;1056602267]Feel free to look thru my posting history, I never call anyone out or generate drama. If I had wanted to be personal I'd have flamed her in the mens lounge or with all the guys I trade PM's with.

This is a genuine attempt to educate someone who seems to need it. If I'd have posted it generically then someone would be asking why not post specifics. I was taught early on you never say anything behind someone's back you won't say to their face.[/QUOTE]

Simply posting a NSNC in coed is perfect assuming it is actually a NSNC. There are no excuses for shitty TCB and I'm not siding with her in anyway but calling her out in dramatic fashion in an open forum in order to get her to respond to you is exactly what you just did. This has generally proven ineffective as a rule.

This isn't a classroom and I doubt in-front-of-class humiliation tactics will teach anything.
Saying something to her face means e-mail, text, pms, vm's etc.. to her directly.

The only thing that will actually educate her is a shortage of clients.
Until that happens I doubt she really gives a shit what any monger thinks.
If providers with poor TCB actually respected monger's opinions they wouldn't have poor TCB to begin with. IJS

I apologize if this comes across as if I'm trying to debate as I'm really not.
You have every right to be annoyed by poor TCB.
It's just an opinion on starting a thread because one sex vender isn't responding.
Yeah i can see your disappointment , but it could have been worse. At least she attempted to reach out. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Nikki I'd call it frustration vs. disappointment since we've never met, to me that's still Forrest Gump's "box of chocolates". I agree entirely this is not a NCNS, just very marginal TCB.
Crappy TCB for sure, but 10am in the provider world equals 7am in the RW.

"Early appointments" sounds great, but can sometimes be hit or miss.

sixx