State: Texas
Address: East side residence
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, L2
Hair Length and Color: Black below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Well proportioned BBW
Recommendation: Yes
The link works even though it changed her name to an emoji.
Chief,
Additional contact information required as Reddit requires membership in order to contact the gal.
Chief,
Additional contact information required as Reddit requires membership in order to contact the gal. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

No worries. Unfortunately that's all she has at this point for contact info. If she gives me some additional contact info, I'll ask you to update it for me.
Sounds fun. She’s a cutie.
She's fun. We started chatting probably 6 months ago when she was advertising sexy maid work. We started flirting, and she started sexting me. One night her man was at work, and she was horny. I went to her place, and she answered the door in a tank top and sexy panties. We're started making out, and pretty soon she was riding me like there was no tomorrow. She begged me to cum in her, and when I did, she came one last time and collapsed on me. About a week later, she came to my house to give me an estimate on cleaning my house. We never got around to the estimate as we ended up fucking on the couch 😂

I've been tested since then and came back clean, but it was dumb to bareback twice with someone who begs for cum from a guy she's never even seen 🤦🏻
I agree her IOP sure seems genuine. The girl has a good time.