Man Work

I may just be extremely horny and nearly anything is turning me on at this point....

But does any other ladies get extremely aroused by watching random men do man work?

Taking my laptop in to Geek Squad and watching them do geek stuff... i find myself suddenly horny and wet.

Watching my lawn guys sweaty and mowing my yard.. HOT!!

Even watching a CPS punch numbers into a calculator...

So i ask... does this happen to other ladies or am i just extremely horny lately?

Guys- does watching a lady at work arouse u?
Yeah and there's something about the sweaty pheromones coming off them. I once grabbed a boyfriend after he was doing yard work and did some serious YARD WORK on him....you know, playing with his stick, etc LOLOL
Depends on the work.

Ladies in business attire is hot.
i agree ava.. yard work is a turn on to watch!!! But today the geek squad got my juices flowing
Lacy, As I just finished mowing my yard, and have sweat running down between my breast as well as my ass.........breathing hard, skin hot to the touch, flushed and oh so thirst..............Wanna cuddle??? LOL
id lick that salt taste off ur body... then lead u to the shower..lather our bodies and use them to wash each other. Then id get on my knees as u raise one leg and id do the taste test to make sure i got all the soap off ur lady parts....
Lacy, do you like it and get turned on when I move papers from one side of my desk to the other?

SAS
Lacy, do you like it and get turned on when I move papers from one side of my desk to the other?

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan
Dunno... im usually too busy under your desk.
Well Lacy as we are all squeaky clean now with all my ladies parts nicely washed by your tongue and hands........What shall we do? Go watch some men work? Make some men work on us? Play with ourselves or shall we start working on our DFK and snowball technique? Im all yours to enjoy and tease.........then you will be all mine for the guiding and teaching of beCuming a true Cum Slut..........

Guys- does watching a lady at work arouse u? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I have to agree with Master on this one. If the lady is a stripper, yes. If she's my proctologist, no, not really...
I love to watch a woman's body as she worksout at the healthclub or while she takes a hot shower after a good sweat
If the lady is hot, I really don't care if she's working or just shopping at the local Wal-Mart, I always wonder what she's like in bed.
I agree that if a woman is hottt I always want to know what her juices taste like and how she sucks cock and if she swallows or just wants to fuck hard. I think most women know they are constantly being assessed sexually at work, shopping or at play.
Well ladies, I just finished the dishes and folded all the laundry....now tell me how turned on you are?!?!
This is a subject that never really crossed my mind until a provider told me the same thing ( getting horny watching men work ) she told me she didnt really get horny by the things men gave her all though she loved gettting gifts and money but enlightened me when a man did something physical like mowing her yard , moving furniture for her , working on her vehicle . etc etc.. she became very aroused .
Even simple thing like grilling her something on the Bar b que pit , cleaning her house, because she claims it was more personal and it was something that saved her physical exertian so she could focus more on her man for the favor.
SO SCREW GIVING HER GIFTS - TAKE HER TRASH OUT & MOW HER YARD !!! lol