Connecticut Elementary School.

An absolute tragedy. WTF an elementary school! If you have children give them a big hug tonight when you get home.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/...oting-in-conn/
  • Sam54
  • 12-14-2012, 01:56 PM
We live in a very sick society!
Sounds like the shooter had a grudge with his mom, the teacher.
killed his dad also from what I heard
My heart goes out to all those families affected.
I can't even imagine going though something like this.
I listened to President Obama's speech and I cried.
All those little kids whose lives are forever changed, it's horrible!
These psychos ripped the innocence right out of those children.
Time for a glass of wine & to be thankful for everything that I have.
actually they havent found the father as of yet..the brother is in custody for questioning...they arent releasing who the other person is found dead in the house..
that is owned by the family...they arent sure if its the mother..or someone else..

this is very sad..such a tragedy for those families affected by this person....

..my prayers go out to those families.....(ag)
leave to the president to start bringing up gun control already...shocker
jb its going to be a topic whether u like it or not.
we have too too many gun deaths in this country compared to other countries.
its not even close.
hand guns are one thing, but semi automatic machine guns and people getting killed in dozens in theaters malls and now 5 year olds school
comon.
the day is coming, we need to get the guns off the street period, it wont solve the problem totally but it will cut id town some.
give it a break for one fucken day before we have to start listening to his crap

is all
well after the last 3 mass murders he talked about it and the other party and the nra ignored it.
  • Doove
  • 12-14-2012, 07:59 PM
leave to the president to start bringing up gun control already...shocker Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Deal with it.
I can not imagine being a parent that has to live this tragedy. In a heart beat going from planning for Christmas to planning a funeral for a child. Just so sad.

Hug your children and the one's you love.
leave to the president to start bringing up gun control already...shocker Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Don't worry. With the NRA and this country's gun fetish, your right to own an unlimited number of assault weapons of mass destruction is safe.
well after the last 3 mass murders he talked about it and the other party and the nra ignored it. Originally Posted by bjwstw
Not true.
The NRA has responded in the past with their peculiar 'solution'.
The NRA stated the best way to stop these mass shootings carnage is MAKE MORE GUNS available and have guns, even assault guns available in schools and public places, thinking this will allow people in these areas under attack to shoot the shooters faster... in self defense of course! You see the NRA thinks a bit differently than the rest of us......