I Had A Dream...

I get amused by the guys who start off their reviews by saying "this is complete fiction" or "I had a dream and it went like this." Does anybody really think that's gonna make a difference in a court of law? In this day and age when a cop can literally fuck a provider and then arrest her? I'm no lawyer but....

Or am I totally off???
Well, I guess we will have to wait and see how many of those guys come forward and admit it's not the case. No, I doubt it makes much of a difference, but some people are more cautious (paranoid) than others.

No different than the Attorney I know who always pays the donation by leaving a fake wallet with the money. He buys a cheap wallet, pack of gum, and cheap sunglasses for every appt. When he arrives he sets all three of those items on the desk or table, and pretends he forgot his things when he left. To really hit it home, he sends the provider a text afterwards so there is a record of him saying, "Hey, Stacy I forgot my wallet and sunglasses, can you hold them til I see you again," and the provider responds, "Of course."

Will that matter if it makes it to court? Maybe.
My Lab puppy signs in all the time and has web cam sex with LR's Blue pointing hymalaziness kitten.
It's no sillier than the website disclaimers that any money received is for companionship only or that this ad is not an offer for prostitution. But my favorite is to be asked, "Are you the police" because LE can't lie. When I heard that I roared in laughter and the girl was a little miffed and embarrassed, but she got over it. Yes, Virginia, LE can lie.

If using the conceit that "this is fiction" soothes their paranoia about engaging in an illegal activity, then let them be soothed.

And for the record and for any LE who may be reading this, every review I have written is a complete fabrication and no money was exchanged for the purposes of sex, ever. And if it did it didn't happen in your jurisdiction. Now my lawyer is happy.
The TWO funny things I read in reviews are what they do and how it really never happened.

I was DATY and the juices were flowing. She came 9 times. Her love canal was sending happy liquid down my neck, onto my back, through my ass cheeks and into a five gallon bucket I had to empty 3 times!

Appointment time.... 15 minutes!

Everything stated here is fiction and for the reading pleasure of the board members. So help me god!

• Paven
  • 01-27-2013, 07:06 AM
I always have a chuckle when I read a review and the guy lists 20 different acronyms in the "activities" section and it was only for a 30 minute session, that's the real fiction lol.
I always have a chuckle when I read a review and the guy lists 20 different acronyms in the "activities" section and it was only for a 30 minute session, that's the real fiction lol. Originally Posted by Paven
Was TFB one of them?

Total Fucking Bullshit

• Paven
  • 01-27-2013, 08:29 AM
Was TFB one of them?

Total Fucking Bullshit

Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's a good one!
Last year I had an opportunity to meet a new provider who has now retired (UTR). She had a several reviews after me. Two were from one guy. He just went on and on about his exploits. And he went on to say they did things I just happen to know she did not do. So I questioned her by saying, "Wow that Mr BS sure likes you!" She replied, "oh my gosh what a nice man. He has invited me over five times now. He makes me dinner and we sit and talk. I thinck he is just lonely. He is a nice looking man but he doesn't want to do anything... not even a BJ?"

The review.... DFK, BBBJCIM X 3, GREEK, FSMPC X 2, Stripper Slide, TUMA & Ass Slapping

Is that (TFB) in the acronym superthread??? If it ain't, it oughta!
  • Paven
  • 01-27-2013, 08:49 AM
Last year I had an opportunity to meet a new provider who has now retired (UTR). She had a several reviews after me. Two were from one guy. He just went on and on about his exploits. And he went on to say they did things I just happen to know she did not do. So I questioned her by saying, "Wow that Mr BS sure likes you!" She replied, "oh my gosh what a nice man. He has invited me over five times now. He makes me dinner and we sit and talk. I thinck he is just lonely. He is a nice looking man but he doesn't want to do anything... not even a BJ?"

The review.... DFK, BBBJCIM X 3, GREEK, FSMPC X 2, Stripper Slide, TUMA & Ass Slapping

She was fine with all of that stuff being said about her when she didn't even offer it?!

She was fine with all of that stuff being said about her when she didn't even offer it?! Originally Posted by Paven
Well she got a favorable review and all that was required was meeting him and having dinner with him. I would say if she was still around she would say, She'd take them all day since she didn't have to do anything!
  • Paven
  • 01-27-2013, 09:12 AM
Well she got a favorable review and all that was required was meeting him and having dinner with him. I would say if she was still around she would say, She'd take them all day since she didn't have to do anything! Originally Posted by shorty
Hells to the no! I can't imagine that she wouldn't have to deal with all kinds of guys coming at her asking for things that she didn't offer because they showed up in a review! EEK!

Just because one gets a YES on a review if "certain things" didn't occur one better not say that they did cause heads they be rollin' n shiat and it's not accurate information and that is what this site is supposed to be about getting information. Lia lia pants on fia!
I always have a chuckle when I read a review and the guy lists 20 different acronyms in the "activities" section and it was only for a 30 minute session, that's the real fiction lol. Originally Posted by Paven
There is a legendary provider in the Hudson Valley region of New York who will give you 20 acronyms in an hour and she's just warming up. She just segues from one position/actvity to another, orgasming all the time. She has over 300 reviews that confirm her awesomeness. But she is one of a kind.
She was fine with all of that stuff being said about her when she didn't even offer it?! Originally Posted by Paven
I couldn't tell her. I'd be betraying a fellow hobbyist.