Review from jj8282

The bbjtcnqns didnt happen . I switched to manual.
  • Sire
  • 04-10-2013, 10:32 AM
The bbjtcnqns didnt happen . I switched to manual. Originally Posted by purtybaby
There's an instruction manual?
If there is hook me up with it ! I get complimented on certain techniques but I will admit yall are still a mystery to me. Sometimes I feel like I dont know what Im doing as far as using hands. Im very open to anyone who wants to throw me some tips
Tip Of The Day :
Don't use hands ! We have those , not what we're looking for .
You could practice on me in your spare time, you'll be a maestro in the span of a week
During french I dont use hands at all until the end if he doesnt want to finish himself . French I got down pat. I was talking more about technique as far as just a hj. My french is my best asset . Thanks for the tip though , keep 'em coming
  • Sire
  • 04-10-2013, 10:54 AM
If there is hook me up with it ! I get complimented on certain techniques but I will admit yall are still a mystery to me. Sometimes I feel like I dont know what Im doing as far as using hands. Im very open to anyone who wants to throw me some tips Originally Posted by purtybaby
I'd be happy to be of service to you in that department Purty.
Well thank you Sire
I'll give you the tip and more.
Ok, Cool, Good to know.....

Now can we get some better showcase pics from you?
That would blow my whole mysterious schtick !
PB, is the avatar u?

Keep your hands behind your back. Or tied up. Or hand-cuffed. Or sit on 'em.

Well thank you Sire Originally Posted by purtybaby
Yes it is Bill. I think it would be difficult to perform a hj with my hands behind my back unless the gentleman is very , very , very well endowed ; )
That would blow my whole mysterious schtick ! Originally Posted by purtybaby
I've heard that's the best way to advertise your services.
I agree men are splendid visual creatures