New Agency

Hello,

I am a new agency opening in Austin, I am a female Agent and know some great people on this site already! I am looking for both girls to start working for me! I have got a few girls in my line up and I want a variety of sizes all with good hearts and a passion for there work!

My girls will not up charge because they are with me, and they will not have a male driver ( if a driver at all) They will be offering incall locations also!

So girls I welcome you to message me if you need help getting some clients and reviews! And gentlemen don't be scared to try us out!
And just so you know women are usually harder on women so you will be more likely to have a Amazing Time.

Just for the sake of clarity...what is it exactly that you are bringing to this working relationship? The provider brings the looks and talent, the client brings the money and you bring the...driver? Nope, probably not a driver. Muscle to defend a girl if things get physical? You don't mention it. Sooo the girls are going to perform at their incalls(will these incalls be provided by the agency at no additional cost?) and the agency is going to do what again? And charge how much of the money that would otherwise be going to the provider?
I only ask because I'm always looking for a great deal and just want to be certain that I'm not missing out on a stellar career opportunity.
Are you going to run any introductory specials? I'm first in line if the rates are good
Is there a website to learn more?
you will be more likely to have a Amazing Time.

Originally Posted by GirlsAgency
If there's significance to capitalizing "amazing" let us know. Or feel free to PM me.
Leeching off an old name?
Damn, tough crowd!
If there's significance to capitalizing "amazing" let us know. Or feel free to PM me. Originally Posted by down41
I noticed that also.........interesting if true

Just for the sake of clarity...what is it exactly that you are bringing to this working relationship? Originally Posted by EroticEmily
Emily, I can tell you that from my experience when dealing with agencies is that the TCB is better on some occassions. I can call one place and get my choice of several women rather than having to make several phone calls. It seems as though some providers struggle with booking and scheduling, returning phone calls, and just general communication. In my dealings with agencies this has never been an issue.......so that is a valuable piece to the working relationshi.

EE, another byproduct for the provider is when a client calls for lady X, and she isn't available for whatever reason, the 'dispatcher' may suggest lady Y or Z as similiar to what attracked the client to X. Then another lady gets an appointment, and the client didn't spend hours with one-off hit/miss attempts to get a lady to return communications. I've even had an agency at home hook me up with an agency where I was traveling to. Sometimes it just makes life easier for the client.
i would be interested (as it sound like EE may be as well), dependant upon some of those things already asked. if i could work in atx once a week, or u bring ur group down here....

hmmmm....or maybe sa needs an agency for the "exotic looks sum of us have"
My questions were directed more towards the working relationship between agency and provider rather than agency and client. I was lucky enough to work for a really great agency for a few years but looking at things now I should have just hired an assistant to deal with screening and scheduling for about 1/3rd the cost that the agency charged for the same thing.

As a client I can definitely see the appeal for an agency if all you need is a female human body...there's definitely a market for it!

I noticed that also.........interesting if true

Emily, I can tell you that from my experience when dealing with agencies is that the TCB is better on some occassions. I can call one place and get my choice of several women rather than having to make several phone calls. It seems as though some providers struggle with booking and scheduling, returning phone calls, and just general communication. In my dealings with agencies this has never been an issue.......so that is a valuable piece to the working relationshi.

. Originally Posted by atxbrad
As a client I can definitely see the appeal for an agency if all you need is a female human body... Originally Posted by EroticEmily
"Welcome to the meat market....on the left we have big juicy women, on the right we have skinny anorexic spinners"

I know why I am here in eccie, and the body definitely is part of the package, but .....c'mon Emily!
Maybe you misunderstood the message I was trying to convey; I'm not implying that ALL men ONLY care about the quickest delivery of a female to them. I was simply agreeing with the poster I quoted in that the quick delivery of a willing girl is the major appeal to clients of agencies and that providers don't benefit from agencies in that way.

"Welcome to the meat market....on the left we have big juicy women, on the right we have skinny anorexic spinners"

I know why I am here in eccie, and the body definitely is part of the package, but .....c'mon Emily! Originally Posted by shaft.drive
  • tron
  • 08-20-2010, 08:21 AM
I'm not implying that ALL men ONLY care about the quickest delivery of a female to them. I was simply agreeing with the poster I quoted in that the quick delivery of a willing girl is the major appeal to clients of agencies... Originally Posted by EroticEmily
I view agencies as being higher risk than dealing with an independent provider, because when some politicians want press, they tend to go after agencies, not independents. Remember the other 'Amazing' option?
The reason why I prefer agencies is because when I get the urge I want someone who'll answer the phone and set it up fast. Indies want to make appointments days out, like I was lookin' for a dentist appointment or sumpin.' Indies want everything on their terms, what's convenient for them. Agencies are more accomodating. So as long as you always answer the phone and have someone hot available then you'll do okay. So PM me when you get a number I can call and I'll definitely give 'yas a go-round.

Welcome aboard!

Now all ya mugs out there ya betta be nice to this dame or might have to let ya have it.