How many of you girls have a knife handy?

After hanging out with a couple of providers talking, I whip out my pocket knife to open a package. One said, you should see mine. I then wen't on to discuss knife brands and best buys for the money. Kind of a turn on btw. I think its sexy when a girl can take care of herself. So how many of you girls own protection; ie. have something in range if things go sour with a client.

Girls in the west used to carry a Derringer pistol in there bustle. I want you to be safe. So post up if your packin!

P.S. I prefer non serrated blades. Their easier to sharpen and slice better. Tanto tip is great for the straight of the spine. Unlike the bowie style the tanto tip will not break.
Knife, no way. Nine MM hell yes. I say in jest! I just as soon not know the lady I'm seeing is hiding a lethal weapon within easy reach.
Was a provider I saw a few times. Packed a 38 everywhere she went and moved it around the house with her. Did not bother me at the time but If had known then how much a flake she really was, might have given me 2ed thoughts. She went into some clubs with it in her purse a couple of times we went out. That could have ended badly until I learned to remind her to stash it in the car :-)

Would rather not know and just make sure I am polite to all of them. :-)
Bubba, I'll give you 6to1 I can tell you who that was!
I now carry a Taser. All the time.
Don't Taze Me Please, Don't Taze Me!!
Bubba, I'll give you 6to1 I can tell you who that was! Originally Posted by daddyo67
Feel free to PM me your best guess :-)
  • fawn
  • 07-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Damn a knife, I have a very hard wooden bat.... which many of you have seen....
But Fawn, All your guests have hard bats on them. At least they do before they leave.
I would advise against ladies giving out specifics when it comes to what kind of weapons they are packin'...it gives the potential attacker the advantage IMO

As for me...I've got stuff to whip ass with, all over the place
Knife, no way. Nine MM hell yes. I say in jest! I just as soon not know the lady I'm seeing is hiding a lethal weapon within easy reach. Originally Posted by Bloodhound

Now Bloodhound, You have seen MY lethal weapon up close and personal and didn't appear afraid at all!
Damn a knife, I have a very hard wooden bat.... which many of you have seen.... Originally Posted by fawn
Ha. I remember the bat.

Dont mess with Fawn
I've got stuff to whip ass with, all over the place Originally Posted by Dannie
But have ya got anything to defend yerself wif?
  • fawn
  • 07-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Ha Ha, my bat is just a conversational piece..... I have the best clients in the world, I don't need a weapon for them, oh wait, I am the weapon... I will take them down to their knees every time.....
  • Chloe
  • 07-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Some great advice that I had gotten once was don't carry anything that you don't know how to use and that you don't want used on you! Statistics say that the weapons we carry have a very high chance of being turned on us rather than correctly used on the attacker. I have heard of it happening a few times!