DATY protection

I was just wondering, I know most guys want bbbj but they are guys that want cbj.

After reading a thread of a guy DATY with a lady he got a throat infection and did not know if it was from DATY or if it was from something else. So I was wondering what the ladies think about some type of protection when a man wants to DATY, ie dental dams, a pc of saran wrap over the Y or some other type of protection?

I realize we are in a hobby that has risk but to minimize the risk will make a lot of men feel better, as we all know even bbbj has a risk with so many std transferred through the mouth.

Ladies what are you thoughts on this subject?
If I have to use saran wrap to perform DATY, because I think she may have something or she looks and/or smells unclean or whatever the reason do use saran wrap is, then no way in Hell I would do DATY!
I'm sure its somewhat of a mood killer, but if thats how he wants to get down then I guess I'd be fine with that LOL
I am against cdaty! Im not fond of cbj either, kinda ruins the mood for me... just my personal preference.
reminds me of that movie with Jamie Fox where his girlfriend makes him use saran wrap to DATY....too funny
i will pass on that.
reminds me of that movie with Jamie Fox where his girlfriend makes him use saran wrap to DATY....too funny
i will pass on that. Originally Posted by daveindallas
the movie is called booty call and yeah thats the first thing I thought of too!
http://www.racoon.com/herpes/biopage/safeoral.htm

Don't let anyone convince you to act in a way you feel is unsafe. We all have different levels of risk tolerance.

Be safe and have fun!
Pretty soon we will all be doing the Demolition Man type sex:

I love DATY and use to partake until I went through a scare due to BBBJ.
Everything turned out fine thankfully, but I have been CBJ since then.
As for CDATY, just don't think I could do that but to each his own.
I know everyone wants to be safe so maybe you should look at some other options. First off, when you say "infection of the throat"...the most typical infection you're going to get from DATY is oral thrush which is basically caused by yeast. So if you're in good health, take probiotics, or eat enough yogurt you might be able to fore-go the saran wrap and enjoy DATY.
I'm sure its somewhat of a mood killer, but if thats how he wants to get down then I guess I'd be fine with that LOL Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Would aluminum foil be a mood killer...? Just wondering...
  • fawn
  • 07-12-2011, 08:46 PM
I'm sure its somewhat of a mood killer, but if thats how he wants to get down then I guess I'd be fine with that LOL Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
I would have to agree with Alyssa on this one..... I prefer not to have covered Daty, but if that is what it took for him to feel more comfortable and safe of course I would do it....
If I have to use saran wrap to perform DATY, because I think she may have something or she looks and/or smells unclean or whatever the reason do use saran wrap is, then no way in Hell I would do DATY! Originally Posted by bigdog0311
+1 to that!

Would aluminum foil be a mood killer...? Just wondering... Originally Posted by Captain Caveman
Sounds like you just want to wrap some up for later. LOL...
If I have the sense that I would want to cover the Y before dining, I gotta vote for time to leave! That said, CBJ is about as interesting as zipping it up in my jeans....

But to each their own.....