Newbe friendly but how about oldie friendly

As in anyone give a discount for having an AARP card? Us old guys need attention too, not just those new guys. As a group, us old guys tend to be politer, respectfull and know how to treat a lady.

And most important we tend to be quicker at a lot of things :-)

Just think about it. Could be a huge advertising advantage.
Maybe a five-minute B&G rate?
Ladies......hear and learn from the wise one....Bubba....
You in sales and marketing..???

mellow
When I see a review that makes me want to see a particular provider because "she appeared to have a really good time," the first thing I do is PM the reviewer to see if he is close to my age.
Dharma offers a discount for anyone 55 and older.
Gee,

... IRS gives you the over 65 exemption
... Denny's has a special menu just for us oldies
... Most cities give you an over 65 exemption on property tax evaluation
... Most hotels have an oldie discount

seems logical that you might find 'oldie friendly' ladies. (Let's not mention we often take longer to 'get there' or they might add back in an 'overuse' tax.)
When I see a review that makes me want to see a particular provider because "she appeared to have a really good time," the first thing I do is PM the reviewer to see if he is close to my age. Originally Posted by ferdburf
I wish there was a little drop down window on the new review page that gives the reviewers age. Maybe a ten year window, 30-40,41-50, etc because I'm curious about the same.

I'm not in the AARP age frame yet, but I do like the idea of a discount for the more senior hobbyist. Some people still want to play and are on fixed incomes.
I think the girls that have over $$ an hour might do well with this kind of thing.

Considering that I'm still a bit in the lower range these days (my two hour rate is what my hour rate was when I left four years ago)......I'm not prone to giving anyone any "discount".
Now - if you need to stay a bit longer to get things going - well, that's another story.
  • Deke
  • 05-21-2011, 03:38 PM
Cohorn, good idea about the window, I've often wondered about the age of reviewers too. Some of the providers have posted that they don't see men over a certain age. I guess that helps to shorten our lists, though they don't know what they've missed. Need to renew my AARP card just in case discounts are offered. Maybe we could get rates by the minute.
Hell ya I do. Always extra time added for 54 and up. Rule of 54 and all <- thank you EW.
I love to snuggle with oldies
As in anyone give a discount for having an AARP card? Us old guys need attention too, not just those new guys. As a group, us old guys tend to be politer, respectful and know how to treat a lady. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Agreed.

And most important we tend to be quicker at a lot of things :-) Originally Posted by Bubba3452
uhhh ... waitaminute here. quick to start, maybe .... but finish? As the song says, "now it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night"

Discounts .. sure .. I'm cool with that ... I've always been .. uhhhh ... careful with money.
I am an Oldie ...Real Oldie ..and I will vouch for Makenzee ....she is an excellant snuggler ...among her other fantastic talents ...which are many ....a really cool lady....but of course I would love to see senior discounts ...those fixed incomes make it hard to gather playtime money for the "hobby"......
I thoughts ECCIE STaff got freebies so I am unsure what this was asked.....
I thoughts ECCIE STaff got freebies so I am unsure what this was asked..... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I am still waiting for my freebies. When do they start?

Torito