If you say so

Happy Fourth.

I just said so.
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2021, 08:37 AM
WD - Thank you - happy Fourth of July - and to our Founding Fathers who created our Constitution which safeguards our Freedoms of representative democracy in America.

Radical marxist DPST fascists can go on and on with XiNN - please move to China or Venezuela and indulge your marxist religiosity to your heart's content in a dictatorship you will find consistent with your deepest political desires.
WD - Thank you - happy Fourth of July - and to our Founding Fathers who created our Constitution which safeguards our Freedoms of representative democracy in America.

Radical marxist DPST fascists can go on and on with XiNN - please move to China or Venezuela and indulge your marxist religiosity to your heart's content in a dictatorship you will find consistent with your deepest political desires. Originally Posted by oeb11
Now that is a hell of an idea. If you hate white people relocate to where there are few, hate blacks move where they aren't plentiful. Hate USA your choices are endless. Wouldn't that be the ideal situation, all the unhappy people relocate to where they are happy? Unfortunately just a pipe dream because the haters aren't going anywhere.
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2021, 09:07 AM
hatred is ultimately self destructive.

hatred is born of ignorance, which causes fear, which leads to hatred.

Education and learning are a cure for ignorance - however, I qualify that because our teacher's Unions are teaching CRT and marxist hatred.
I love living in the USA, and I'm proud to be an American. I vote in every election. I believe in our consitutional republic.

This: "If you say so" is the dumbest response ever.

It just shows that someone is too lazy, or ignorant, to reply with a valid argument.
If you say so. Originally Posted by bambino
It just shows that someone is too lazy, or ignorant, to reply with a valid argument.
  • WTF
  • 07-04-2021, 09:41 AM
Well pfunk....there is your proof.

Well pfunk....there is your proof.

. Originally Posted by WTF
If you say so.

Happy Fourth
I love living in the USA, and I'm proud to be an American. I vote in every election. I believe in our consitutional republic.

It just shows that someone is too lazy, or ignorant, to reply with a valid argument. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

A "valid argument to what"? Having a happy Fourth of July? Going somewhere you would be happier living?

It just shows that someone is too lazy, or ignorant, to reply with a valid argument. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Lighten up... WD just wished you a Happy 4th and you want to argue about it? Sheesh, go ruin someone else's barbecue!

And now that you've let everyone know how easy it is to trigger you, don't be surprised if you see many more "if you say so" replies.
  • WTF
  • 07-04-2021, 10:17 AM
If you say so.

Happy Fourth Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm picking up bbq from Truth BBQ.

To damn hot to cook!

Dat chit is da bomb.

Somebody said so
  • WTF
  • 07-04-2021, 10:19 AM
Lighten up... WD just wished you a Happy 4th and you want to argue about it? Sheesh, go ruin someone else's barbecue!

And now that you've let everyone know how easy it is to trigger you, don't be surprised if you see many more "if you say so" replies. Originally Posted by lustylad
He ruined your BBQ....maybe you should take your own advice
I'm picking up bbq from Truth BBQ.

To damn hot to cook!

Dat chit is da bomb.

Somebody said so Originally Posted by WTF

Damn that sounds good.

Im just gonna enjoy an apple pie
  • WTF
  • 07-04-2021, 10:50 AM
I was eyeing some Asian pie a couple of folks behind me in line

But apple pie is the one to have today