Lewisville Incall?

Hello everyone. I am currently in Denton. Someone suggested I post in the Dallas area last week. I recently recieved a review in Dallas so 80 % of my PM's are coming from the DFW area. Most of my calls are coming from the Denton area. So I would like to know if Lewisville would be a comfortable area for people in the Dallas & Denton area to come see me? Suggestions please
you could do worse than Lewisville, but you can certainly do better.. your calls came from Denton, because that's where you landed.. the Denton market is too small, though. I think farther south would be much better... at least Northwest Dallas... but don't overlook north Arlington or the HEB area... Tarrant County is underserved on this board.

some of us are willing to drive 30 miles to see someone we like (I know Chung would, to see joyishere4U )...
you could do worse than Lewisville, but you can certainly do better.. your calls came from Denton, because that's where you landed.. the Denton market is too small, though. I think farther south would be much better... at least Northwest Dallas... but don't overlook north Arlington or the HEB area... Tarrant County is underserved on this board.

some of us are willing to drive 30 miles to see someone we like (I know Chung would, to see joyishere4U )... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Okay I will look into what you said. Thank you so much for the advice
Joy there are a few girls in Lewisville, most are located in the Business 121/Corporate Dr. area fyi.
Go wherever your taint takes you.
Joy there are a few girls in Lewisville, most are located in the Business 121/Corporate Dr. area fyi. Originally Posted by Ray007
Yes I was over there today. Just was wondering if that would be easier for people in Dallas to come see me
I would defiantly come see you in the Lewisville area.
I would defiantly come see you in the Lewisville area. Originally Posted by Lickem09
Aww Thanks hun
Hell with your looks and menu....Hell Yeah!