Tan lines?

Who's got em? Or, because the summer has barely started—and it's still raining—who will have them in a month or so?

I know the all-over tan is popular. Just wondering about you bikini-wearing sunbathers.

(I'm speaking to the ladies here. Sorry, Speed-o dudes.)
I've got serious tan lines! Top and bottom.. Keep meaning to update my photos!
I've got serious tan lines! Top and bottom.. Keep meaning to update my photos! Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Been looking for ladies with tan lines as well. Looking forward to seeing those pics Maggie.
I kind of like tan lines sometimes.... Its like the important parts are highlighted
I used to sport tan lines till this year....it seemed my boobs looked smaller with the color break and weird tan lines I got with different bathing suits....I had some last year.

Tan lines can be very sexy.

I agree, Need more pics for research.
I spray tan and I can make my own tan lines or tan all over maybe ill have to wear a bikini next time

One question thong or bikini bottoms?
Bikini bottoms
I was and am still a fan of the all over tan, but this year I did something different and now I have tan lines. Loving the difference. Both can be very sexy!
I have serious tan lines too! You can't lay out naked in cabo. So now I have top and bottom tan lines. Plus, I'm in the middle of bikini area laser hair removal and can't tan that area.

Guys LOVE my tan lines and natural tan! The all over fake bake tan is yesterday's news!
Gotta agree w AV. Love a natural tan
Some of us aren't as lucky in the natural tanning dept I'm so fair skinned I just burn plus I don't want the skin damage wrinkles or skin cancer (runs in the family)
i don't like tanning lines so much
I love bikini tan lines, very hot!