THE NEW SMART CONDOM- VERY INTERESTING!!!

http://ksfm.cbslocal.com/2015/06/23/...-to-stds-pics/

This new “smart condom” was created by a group of teenage students and it will glow different colors if it detects an STD! See how it works…
Dailymail.co.uk says that the “smart condom” was developed by a group of teen for the Teen Tech awards.
The condom will work with a layer of chemicals on the surface that will attach to bacteria and viruses from STDs.
Here are the colors that the condom will change if STDs are detected:
“glow green for chlamydia, yellow for herpes, purple in the presence of the human papillomavirus which causes genital warts, and blue for syphilis.”
Not only will the “smart condoms” make you aware if your partner might have an STD, one of the designers explained:
“We wanted to create something that makes detecting harmful STIs safer than ever before, so that people can take immediate action in the privacy of their own homes without the invasive procedures at the doctors.”
Sounds like a good idea!
very interesting!

I wonder, and assume that should the condom not reflect any of the colors, it could be dispensed with for BBFS?

and what would you do if, say, the condom turns blue (syphillis)? at that point I abandon sex, I'm not relying on that condom to keep me safe!
I heard it will turn grey for fake orgasms and pink for real ones.
It also will turn brown for Greek to vaginal sex.
How about the ones that condoms don't stop, like herpes?
Imagine your surprise when you pull out and it has changed color and you realized you did DATY before or when he pulls out, it's changed color and the girl realizes it after she did bbbj.
But seriously imagine you wore one of these "smart" condoms to a session and it turned a color- oh would I like to be a fly on the wall to see the hobbyist reaction.
Bet the girls would love this effect:
It starts out green, turns to clear if he shorts the envelope.

They'd sell a billion...

Hey, we could do this all day, lol...
Insert with finger before any activities.
Insert with finger before any activities. Originally Posted by verygood69
Basically what you're saying is a female "dipstick".

I heard it will turn grey for fake orgasms and pink for real ones.
It also will turn brown for Greek to vaginal sex. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Or black for those lying about their NBA policy. (*waves at LL*)
I'm willing to give it a try!
Sounds decent in theory.
A lot of ads will turn to "NSC allowed" quickly! Why? Because the dam reviews will be more about the colors of a rainbow than sexual pleasure and that will = no business for some providers.
Don't you just love the creative energies of our youth?. As they said: wouldn't be nice if---.

That's a start.

Now get the protype and then manufacture at at $1.50 and amke profit.

Down the road.

Use your finger- wait till th enexy session. No skin burn, use a condom. Safety first. !!
Oh ya? Sounds similar to the mood ring I wore when I was a kid. The color of the stone change depending on my mood. LOL.
I vote Catbanger to test these out for us and report back.........uhhhhhh wait...cancel that...