Let me explain myself..

If you've tried to make an appt with me, and I went ghost on you, I'm sorry.

If I've ignored your texts/PM's, I'm sorry.

If we've made an appt, and I cancelled, I'm sorry.

The hobby isn't my life. I'm young. I have a normal life. I'm a regular young adult, doing young adult things. I can't drop everything to suck some guy off. If I'm not feeling horny, why should I see you? Call me unprofessional, but this isn't my profession. It's a hobby. So I treat it like a hobby. If you don't like that, there's plenty of professional girls on this board.

Thank you for those who have been patient. And waited to see me. And didn't blow my phone up constantly.
I've always known it's simple, if you don't respond your not working that day
You've been quiet lately, but glad to see you're still with us, Miss Lolah!
This was very cool of you to post!
No worries, you do you!
Thank you!! One of your previous clients has been doing this to me! I have a family and don't want to sound rude but some people just don't understand!
i can only imagine how many request you get, if i see a post from you i ALWAYS read it. Im sure at first it was exciting and flattering but after a while i bet it gets on your nerves when your not in the mood. Im not verified so i havent tried to make appt. Just do you and dont worry about it. That might make some ppl made but i can 100 percent guarentee you will always have as many clients as you want
  • Ref
  • 04-18-2017, 08:44 PM
I think this is all acceptable except for cancellations....that is just rude and disrespectful of your clients time.
I think this is all acceptable except for cancellations....that is just rude and disrespectful of your clients time. Originally Posted by Ref
I've had to cancel on clients for personal reasons, just like they have also had to cancel on me for personal reasons...

We all have personal lives and things that are a priority over our hobby plans. Sometimes life just gets in the way. I try to be understanding to a certain extent and hope that my clients are, as well… It's only a real problem to me when the cancellations are habitual.
I'm glad Ginger gets it

If I start my period, I'm cancelling on you. And I'm probably not gonna say it's my period.
If I'm cranky, I'm cancelling. Why would you want to see me upset??
If I have something important come up, I'm cancelling.

Sucking dick ain't my life.
And if you don't like that, there's plenty of girls online who are professional.

It's not meant to be rude or disrespectful.