Best steak in NWA

Here for work wanting a good steak.
Ft Smith area, Doe's. Otherwise, no idea.
I just had Ruth's Chris last night and it was phenomenal! I ordered the filet Oscar with Caribbean lobster.

I've also heard that Mr. B's & River Grille are both excellent! Haven't had a chance to try them yet. A lot of people rave about Doe's in Bentonville. Honestly, I wasn't that impressed.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_9053.JPG (166.5 KB, 178 views)
Damn Ginger that looks amazing, you working tonight? I might have to get full on steak and then give you a shout!
Damn Ginger that looks amazing, you working tonight? I might have to get full on steak and then give you a shout! Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I'd actually prefer that you give me a shout before you get the steak… That way I can have filet and tube steak all on the same evening.
River Grille
River Grille Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Well then, that one is next on my list. I know you have good taste!
I'd actually prefer that you give me a shout before you get the steak… That way I can have filet and tube steak all on the same evening. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I just got some really good news for tonight, I'm about to PM you I have a proposition for you. Pun intended
Awe hell!! What a night for Ninja
I'm just gonna say you pervs better check the review section
I had an absolutely amazing time! Thank you for the tube steak and of course, Lolah's lovely oyster!
The is only one real Doe's in Arkansas. Little Rock. All of the rest are just posers.
Personally, I am a Herman's fan. So much tradition and history. Not to me tin great food and atmosphere.
I had an absolutely amazing time! Thank you for the tube steak and of course, Lolah's lovely oyster! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I had an amazing time as well! It really did seem you two enjoyed yourself, I wish I could say y'all enjoyed me but I think it was more each other than me. Lol

I will say I think Arthur's in LR is still the best steak in Arkansas
  • my454
  • 04-18-2017, 11:52 AM
MR.B'S in Rogers, Bruce was Herman's cook for years befour he opened Mr.B's