What Not to Do!!!!!!

Hey everyone.
I am writing this ad again so that the newbies or just the wondering can understand. I have been receiving a numerous calls from different gents that ask me questions that I am not comfortable with.
questions: Whats donation? Newbies
What can I get?
Can I bring a friend?
What happens if I don't finish?
This is just a few.
Now I understand that on Backpage you don't put your donation.I am not on backpage so all my sites show my donation for that reason alone.
Now it is common knowledge that you do not ask any questions about sexual acts for anything.
TEXT MESSAGES ALONE IS ALL LE NEEDS TO ARREST.
Sorry if this annoys anyone, this has been a recurrence.
So, Does anyone else have these issues AND has anyone gotten into trouble behind text message?
I haven't gotten into any trouble, but when Lolahhh and I were in NOLA last week I had quite a bit of that.
I kept asking "do you have references"
And until they had verifiable references I wouldn't speak to them (which none of them did)
Back in Jonesboro I had this happen once and he did have references, so I just sent a link to my showcase and said "if you want to see me you need to do some homework. These questions are unnecessary as they have already been answered. And unless you want to be blacklisted, I suggest you read up on proper methods of scheduling and inquiring." He apologized and now he is a wonderful client. To my knowledge, he was just a (semi) newbie who didn't know any better and he hasn't done it to anyone else.
good for you
If you show up for a date with a police officer, you're going to get arrested regardless of what you do or don't do, say or don't say... Being cautious in text beforehand isn't going to help you at all. Proper screening is the only safeguard.

Personally, I just find suggestive language annoying. I think clients who aren't serious about meeting attempt to get free entertainment through text & calls, versus actually scheduling and paying for our time. Based on my experience, guys who talk like that are usually time wasters. I won't acknowledge a potential client unless he has a respectful, professional dialogue.

I only morph into a whore after my envelope hits the table.
Personally, I just find suggestive language annoying. I think clients who aren't serious about meeting attempt to get free entertainment through text & calls, versus actually scheduling and paying for our time. Based on my experience, guys who talk like that are usually time wasters. I won't acknowledge a potential client unless he has a respectful, professional dialogue. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I completely agree with this. Guys who use disrespectful language are at the top of my DNS list, right along with the time-wasters and double-bookers. There are far too many kind, respectful gentlemen here to have to tolerate that kind of behavior.
Curious with a new provider, how do you ask about a fetish? I know It would be be better to meet and discuss for next visit. BUT if it is a provider that is passing through it is hard.

ASKING FOR A FRIEND

Lol
Omg! Mods where are you!?
I can't even believe shit like that is allowed to be posted on here!!! Wow y'all need to do a better job mods!!!! Smh
Curious with a new provider, how do you ask about a fetish? I know It would be be better to meet and discuss for next visit. BUT if it is a provider that is passing through it is hard.

ASKING FOR A FRIEND

Lol Originally Posted by splitlog
Asking whether someone will or won't do a certain fetish is different than what I was referring to… I was talking about the guys who want to overtly discuss details, like it's a 900 number or sexting.

Tell your friend we said hi. lol
More just overly texting and asking very compromising questions. If this is something your interested in the hobby research is Critical to your success in bliss and saving headache.