Drinking and Eccie Bloopers?

• pxmcc
  • 11-10-2019, 03:58 AM
anyone have any Eccie bloopers from Eccieing while intoxicated (EWI)? love to hear your embarassing or goofy stories.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-10-2019, 06:42 AM
mine r sad but true. lol
mine r sad but true. lol Originally Posted by pxmcc
Same here.
One provider passed out after achieving a few O's from my oral skills,I was unable to get mine.

One provider just pulled the blanket over her as I pulled out upon finishing & she was passed out before I finished peeling the cover off.

Went to a local watering hole post session with the provider about 2pm. My last recollection was going to the rest room about 6pm, then woke up at midnight crammed in the back seat of my Tercel.

Those are a few that ended well.
Had a session with a young provider that likes to do shots before you start. I took her some shine a friend had given me, it was pretty potent. We had several shots before we started. Everything was going good. We had done several activities no problem. She was on the bed head down ass up. I’m hitting it K9 just about to get my nut when she jumps up off the bed and runs to the bathroom. I could hear her praying to the porcelain god. I just got dressed and let myself out!
  • pxmcc
  • 11-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Same here.
One provider passed out after achieving a few O's from my oral skills,I was unable to get mine.

One provider just pulled the blanket over her as I pulled out upon finishing & she was passed out before I finished peeling the cover off.

Went to a local watering hole post session with the provider about 2pm. My last recollection was going to the rest room about 6pm, then woke up at midnight crammed in the back seat of my Tercel.

Those are a few that ended well. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
that is tff! glad you came out in one piece.
Didnt Venus already start a thread with this exact topic? Are you that desperate for attention that now you just copy what others have already posted?
Im ashamed to say I definitely have some " under the influence" embarrassing post and outburst i wish the eccie gods would mk them disappear. Aw well I'm in a much better sobering place in my life so to hell with those haunting foolish post...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-11-2019, 01:25 PM
Didnt Venus already start a thread with this exact topic? Are you that desperate for attention that now you just copy what others have already posted? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
woah dude chill out. if i researched her post and replied, you woulda say y the fuck are you bumping a 6-month old thread..

since you're the thread expert next time i'll check with you first..

btw, if you think a thread is garbage, why are you even reading it..

why don't you post some better topics instead of griping about mine?

Mods, feel free to merge my thread with hers if that is appropriate.

finally, i was actually referring to Posting While Intoxicated (PWI) but this works too (hobbying while intoxicated -HWI). was her post about HWI or PWI?
Had a session with a young provider that likes to do shots before you start. I took her some shine a friend had given me, it was pretty potent. We had several shots before we started. Everything was going good. We had done several activities no problem. She was on the bed head down ass up. I’m hitting it K9 just about to get my nut when she jumps up off the bed and runs to the bathroom. I could hear her praying to the porcelain god. I just got dressed and let myself out! Originally Posted by Greycowboy
Not my blooper, but at one of the hobby related Halloween Parties I have attended, I watched a provider get toasted at the party and fell into the pool in her thin white dress that became see threw. She was not wearing a bra or panties and had to talk a walk through a packed hotel lobby covering herself to get back to her room.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-12-2019, 12:22 PM
^^oh damn. bet there were alot of guys adjusting their flys..
awesome story by the way!
I remember one time I was hitting it Greek in a hotel. Two maintenance guys
were in the hallway speaking Spanish. I told her it’s great I am speaking Greek and
learning Spanish at the same time. We were both laughing.