References Hassle :(

Have you been in situations before you want to meet up with a provider (especially who are greatly reviewed) ask for atleast a minimum of 2 to 3 references of other Independent providers and you have none.

Bummer
Moved from independent review section.
  • jwood
  • 03-01-2015, 04:48 PM
p411 works well.
It's just the name of the game.

Post a ISO asking to see a newbie friendly provider and that will get you in the door.

BUT make sure she has a good rep and gives ref's.
That's how the smart girls do it. P411, references, check out your handle, reviews, posts.

They do not want to get busted, hurt, or ripped off.

The girls who don't screen properly are the ones posting in the Alerts section.
Her pussy her rules ... if you want to see a lady you must follow her screening rules, it taint that difficult.
Her pussy her rules ... if you want to see a lady you must follow her screening rules, it taint that difficult. Originally Posted by pyramider

Of course you had to involve taint
yeah i understand why ladies do this but i have had bad luck with providers not answering calls for referance from other providers. i think im bowing out of the hobby this hasnt cheered me up the way i had hopped more like depressed me more.
A great lady with no drama associated with her will have other ways to screen you that would put you and her at ease. You not having references should not stop you from having a great time.

Maybe the problem is making this a hobby. Meeting ladies in this fashion is not a sport.