Reviews

Oh my heck I want to review............ can us girls review the boys? That would be sweet... I still think that is fair.
That has been talked about before. You have private areas for the women to do that. This site is catered for the hobbyists. We are paying you... well someone is paying you. Do other types of business review their customers? Nope. If you can't handle reviews maybe you are in the wrong business....

Sixx
  • ztonk
  • 03-24-2011, 08:38 PM
I've offered to have ladies pay me so they can write a review, but none have taken me up on the offer. I think they're worried it would be bad for their business if they see a manwhore like me.
So that means a gal can't have a DATY list? I was hoping to make a couple of them!
I had a few glasses of wine and I was being silly...... lightenup! I was playing
BUTTTTT if a guy shows up stinking or late.......... we can't review?
You can write a review in the ladies area's. I have seen many reviews of men with the review forum the guys use for us. Pretty entertaining and SOME of them make we wanna send the guy a PM and pay him to come over LMAO!!! WOOT WOOT!
take our money or send us packing but if you start writing stuff be prepared for severe shitstorm.....

If you want "equality" on the site.... ya need to fuck us for free......

Or maybe we both put two benjamins on the dresser, drop into a 69 and the one that cums first looses....

winner takes all!
Sixx- "This site is catered for the hobbyists. We are paying you... well someone is paying"

Whisp- "If you want "equality" on the site.... ya need to fuck us for free......"

Hobbyist PAY ECCIE, and as any smart business owner, eccie caters to those that generate it's largest income... Hobbyists.
If providers want equality on eccie, we will need to PAY eccie.
Money talks....
Hobbyist PAY ECCIE, and as any smart business owner, eccie caters to those that generate it's largest income... Hobbyists.

If providers want equality on eccie, we will need to PAY eccie.
Money talks.... Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Hobbyists pay ECCIE for access to the information available about Providers generated by Hobbyists,

Providers pay ECCIE to advertise to THOSE same Hobbyists.

Other Advertisers pay ECCIE to reach that HOBBYIST community as well.

So getting a board like ECCIE to cater to ladies in an equal fashion would most likely mean a much smaller slice of the community.

I doubt you'll see any of the larger, successful boards do that.

AS MUCH MONEY as some of the ladies rake in they don't seem to even want to buy advertising much.
Well, I could care less to write a review on a guy. But if we had to see who would cum first, I'd put money on myself...woot woot!
Gawddamn! I'm in the presence of greatness. I've kinda always had a running list in my head but never thought to actually make a real one(using screennames/hobby names only of course).

So that means a gal can't have a DATY list? I was hoping to make a couple of them! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gawddamn! I'm in the presence of greatness. I've kinda always had a running list in my head but never thought to actually make a real one(using screennames/hobby names only of course). Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Darlin', oysters R in season!
Referring to a girl's yum yum as an oyster is not doing much for your place on the list.

Darlin', oysters R in season! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Referring to a girl's yum yum as an oyster is not doing much for your place on the list. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
yum yum... however in someplaces can be used like this..

Urban Dictionary

Blowjob. Used in 3rd world nations as a euphemism. Most commonly used in the sex trade of the far east like thailand.

Yum yum 5 dollars sir.

You should know this given your penchant for the far east.
Referring to a girl's yum yum as an oyster is not doing much for your place on the list. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Well, that's a gray area, I suppose. OK, to eat (er, each) his own ...

FYI Hannah darling, I LOVE OYSTERS almost as much as I LOVE DATY! Been eating them longer, in fact! I think they're yum yum.

I promise not to dip you in horseradish or swallow you whole. (However, I may swallow your, er, well...) Is TANGY COCKtail sauce OK?

Promise me you won't be in a tight crusty shell... and we'll be off to the races!