CherryPopp - Selena and Evelyn Duo?

Has anyone had the pleasure of Selena and Evelyn together at CP?

Just curious if there is any girl/girl interaction or if they just focus on you. I know they are both well reviewed under their current names and former names (Gina and Vicky)

I'm debating whether to make this my Christmas present this year or not.

I'd like to see one eating the others pussy while I do her doggie style. Hoping to live out some other PSE fantasies as well.
Where does it say that they do doubles ?
  • jkk
  • 12-13-2023, 05:50 AM
That would be Dallas K dream team. Two best ladies in Dallas by far right now.
Big Bamboo does have a review about his recent session with Selena and Evelyn as duo up. It is on another board though.
Interesting
  • jkk
  • 12-16-2023, 11:04 PM
I am jealous
I texted the booker and asked if they do doubles. She said no but maybe in the future
Never had the pleasure of seeing Selena and Evelyn together, but If you believe those Big Bamboo reviews then I’ve got some swamp land to sell you. He seems to get the most activities no one else ever gets. He’s anti-promoter as he should be, of course, but just not believable. He has a very creative mind and is an excellent writer, which makes for good fictional reading. Even though Evelyn and Selena are around 40, I’d love to partake in that double as well.
  • jkk
  • 12-17-2023, 07:47 AM
Never had the pleasure of seeing Selena and Evelyn together, but If you believe those Big Bamboo reviews then I’ve got some swamp land to sell you. He seems to get the most activities no one else ever gets. He’s anti-promoter as he should be, of course, but just not believable. He has a very creative mind and is an excellent writer, which makes for good fictional reading. Even though Evelyn and Selena are around 40, I’d love to partake in that double as well. Originally Posted by 2balls75
I have seen them individually before Cherry… I am sure seeing both will be like a dream team.
Now for Big B, he does tell truth and how it is.
Funny how you criticize Big B but not Chung Tran? Chung Tran writes well and promotes without meeting girls. He does get paid to write reviews. He does make threats (here and to girls). He does out members and ladies. Sound like a piece of shit, doesn’t it?
2ball, dark, bob and some other handles are always on piece of shit side and some writes like the piece of shit Chung…
Makes me wonder…
I do wish Chung Tran is here to defend with his bullshits… oh he is still here with his many handles…. LoL
Here’s a big middle finger for you. Chung may not be here but I am. If Evelyn is Vicki from blue ant duo with her would be fun.
I texted the booker and asked if they do doubles. She said no but maybe in the future Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
I can’t speak to that but the review of his experience with Eve and Selena as a duo is up.
I have seen them individually before Cherry… I am sure seeing both will be like a dream team.
Now for Big B, he does tell truth and how it is.
Funny how you criticize Big B but not Chung Tran? Chung Tran writes well and promotes without meeting girls. He does get paid to write reviews. He does make threats (here and to girls). He does out members and ladies. Sound like a piece of shit, doesn’t it?
2ball, dark, bob and some other handles are always on piece of shit side and some writes like the piece of shit Chung…
Makes me wonder…
I do wish Chung Tran is here to defend with his bullshits… oh he is still here with his many handles…. LoL Originally Posted by jkk
You speak the truth cause I almost did not hear the end of it when I called him out on a girl from Mikho one time
I tried to do a research on Big Bamboo but it says " account disabled "
Never had the pleasure of seeing Selena and Evelyn together, but If you believe those Big Bamboo reviews then I’ve got some swamp land to sell you. He seems to get the most activities no one else ever gets. He’s anti-promoter as he should be, of course, but just not believable. He has a very creative mind and is an excellent writer, which makes for good fictional reading. Even though Evelyn and Selena are around 40, I’d love to partake in that double as well. Originally Posted by 2balls75
BigBamboos a solid guy. He’s recommended me a bunch of good girls like Blue, Mint, Chanel and Tessa
So where can I read the doubles review of Big Bamboo?