Snowballing--More Than You'd Think or Fetish?

Ladies,
Is this something more common than most Hobbyists would believe or is it requested once in a blue moon?
i get it more than you would think
i wouldnt consider it a fetish ANYMORE
Not a fetish, fairly common
EWWWWWWWWWWW! LMAO...
I need to see me some babydoll !!!
Babydoll(Snowball) Get to Dallas!
Motocrossman39
EWWWWWWWWWWW! LMAO...
I am open to most things but ditto.
Why do you guys think it's so gross? It's YOURS! What's a little protien shake between friends?
I suppose as long as you swallow most of it haha
ive never been asked
i would love to!!
I understand it is ours. When picturing it my imagination goes a little wild and I picture a pint of it spilling out of the woman's mouth down onto the guys mouth. Kinda like seeing those nasty marshmallow/chocolate snowballs. Is the mental visual I guess.

Now I can picture everyone reading this looking up with an odd frown and raised eyebrow picturing a fist sized snowball of man gravy pouring out of a womans wide open mouth into some some guys mouth spilling over the sides down into his ears, nostrils, and eyes.

I am open to most anything, but I repeat...eeeeeeewwwwwwww
I understand it is ours. When picturing it my imagination goes a little wild and I picture a pint of it spilling out of the woman's mouth down onto the guys mouth. Kinda like seeing those nasty marshmallow/chocolate snowballs. Is the mental visual I guess.

Now I can picture everyone reading this looking up with an odd frown and raised eyebrow picturing a fist sized snowball of man gravy pouring out of a womans wide open mouth into some some guys mouth spilling over the sides down into his ears, nostrils, and eyes.

I am open to most anything, but I repeat...eeeeeeewwwwwwww Originally Posted by Von Spieler
+ 1 Million....LMAO
I need to see me some babydoll !!! Originally Posted by piquant2009
Babydoll(Snowball) Get to Dallas! Originally Posted by angusranch

awww i feel the love, i will be back as soon as tomorrow
SnowBall - When the recipient of oral sex obtains a mouthful, and then proceeds to kiss/share the contents with the giver of said oral sex. Male gender usually being the give

I didn't know what it was so Googled and thought I would share.
Hey, she earned it, I want to see her savor her prize. We can kiss after the swallow.