Rebuttal to my review from: shawncho817

I just got back and read my latest review. I was SHOCKED at the title and what was being said. I can't believe he would say something like this about me because I thought he was a decent guy. I looked at the title and it said CREAMPIE and yes I know what that means. I DID NOT allow this guy to go bareback with me or to creampie me like he claims. I asked him to cum ON me so he pulled off the condom and and shot his cum ON me, not IN me. How can I get this review removed because I'm afraid no one is going to see me after reading this. I am so upset. I would never do something like this guy claims. Why would he do this to me? Does he think it makes him a bigshot by lying about me? OH, AND ONE OTHER THING: I find it funny that when I went to call the jerk just a few minutes ago his number is now all of a sudden a "non-working" number...???????? HMMMMMMM
Serenity
Verified Provider- Eccie, P411
piercedkitty26@yahoo.com
817-219-5769
Attached Images File Type: jpg Click_it_or_ticket!unzoom.JPG (17.1 KB, 1271 views)
nice boobs
So now the other side of the story comes out. I had a feeling there was more to this than "mr 2 post decided to call her after reading a review but had seen her previously" claimed. Now the number he used to see her with is disconnected? Hmmmm...does make you wonder.

I know that I had a fantastic time with Serenity and maybe I'm being a bit of a WK, but I hate to see a new girl attacked like this. She was really sweet and we need to show her that ECCIE guys are not all like this.

Dannie - you should see her tits in person. Yes they are very nice.
I can say this much I WILL be seeing this lady!! We have to support the other half of this hobby when trolls run through and trash them!
I do want to see her and find her far more creidable than him. At least my little brain says so.
I believe that is an offense you can get banned by, writing fake reviews, but it is he said, she said on this and no one knows what really went on but those two and they are saying two different versions, both parties are very new to this site as well.
So why post a pic that's the same size as your rebuttal?
Nice pic of Janessa Brazil. I love her boobs.

While I seriously doubt the events in shawncho817's review took place, posting pics of known internet models and passing them off as yourself does little to help your credibility.
Hmm, The one tin eye hit on that photo indicates its this girl. I looked at some other photos of Janessa but cannot tell for sure if they are the same. Have you got a link of that photo used by Janessa? Dont really look the same to me.

While I seriously doubt the events in shawncho817's review took place, posting pics of known internet models and passing them off as yourself does little to help your credibility. Originally Posted by Gambit
Huh? Have you met this girl? The pics are 100% her. I saw the pic in question on her cell phone FYI.

While I seriously doubt the events in shawncho817's review took place, posting pics of known internet models and passing them off as yourself does little to help your credibility. Originally Posted by Gambit
She has been on here for a bit now and normally the sharks discover if pics are fake. Please provide some additional references to supoort your accusation.
NM
Wow! This girl has been on my list for about a week now and all this ruckus has me really wanting to schedule a visit and not for the reason some may think. Misleading reviews are a diservice to the provider and to the hobbyist. She is close( proxcimity wise)to me and I think she is just beautiful and from all accounts a hoot in the sack. No WK here but I will support her and hope she can recover from this meanspirited suspect review. Also why would any guy want to write a review like this other than to foster his "Hustler journalist" alter-ego. Bad-mouthing and rumor spreading without proof is bad form.
  • Logan
  • 10-10-2010, 09:23 PM
I just got back and read my latest review. I was SHOCKED at the title and what was being said. Originally Posted by sensuousserenity29
So, you did not see or notice the title of the review when you originally included the review link in the ad that you posted this afternoon at 4:36 PM?
Huh? Have you met this girl? The pics are 100% her. While the girl that you mention is cute, the model is not the same girl in the pic with the seatbelt (that's Serenity). I have posted a pic of the model in question (Janeesa Brazil) Look at her tits compared to Serenity. Janeesa's nipples are much smaller and higher up on her chest, her areola is smaller and Jannesa's tits aren't as big . Not the same girl, so why accuse Serenity of using someone else's pics when it's not true? Originally Posted by travelling_man
Your photo analysis skills suck. The girl in the seat belt pic is Janessa Brazil.

If I'm wrong, why did she remove the photo from this thread?

Answer: She was about to be outed as a fraud. I did her a favor by pointing out something that could be used to hurt her credibility.

EDIT: Looks like the photo is back.

Janessa says "Hi!"

http://blog.janessabrazil.com/text-b...hone-pics.html

I'm just getting started here....I think I'll wait a few posts before playing my ace card