I CAN'T...

Sleep !!! I hate insomnia, but I Refuse to take anything... smh
If your mind is wandering, try doing something to clear it off. I have those problems sometimes.
I work nights. That cured my insomnia. I sleep like a baby during the day.

The thing I hate is when I want to watch a show on TV and I keep nodding off in the recliner. So I hit the sack and, of course, I'm wide awake.

I know it's cliché, but read a book when you're tired. If I'm tired I usually don't last long until I'm out. Also, jerking off. Don't know how good rubbing one out works for ladies, but works OK for me.
Armani,

I know you want to avoid taking anything, but you can try chamomile tea which is a very mild for relaxation combined with a boring book. Next step would be a melatonin 3mg tablet.. In is a natural substance produced by your body to induce sleep.

Next step up would be an alcoholic drink and after that an actual over the counter sleep drug like benadryl.

Or I could come lecture you until you'll fall asleep of boredom, LOL!
I take Aleve pms every nite...try some hot chocolate before bed along with some soothing jazzz!
A good workout sometime earlier in the day. Stay off the booze. Don't eat too late. A good book of fiction to read at night instead of watching TV. Sex if available. Jerking off if necessary. No drama. Do I follow this every night? No way, but it works for me when I need a good nights sleep.
Never had insomnia, my problem was always getting a full night sleep, 3 or 4 hours max. Last week I was given anesthesia............been getting 8 hours straight every night since. Now if only I could use my morning wood when I wake up
Lol thanks you all! The chamomile tea did wonders! I even felt good when i woke up!
Glad to hear the chamomile tea worked for you

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Glad to hear the chamomile tea worked for you

Happy Thanksgiving!! Originally Posted by myren1900
Happy Thanksgiving