Cumshot question for the ladies!

Greatness ! I love cumshot compilations !

I prefer the girls who relish the cum, aren't afraid of it, swallow it right down, and smear the cum dripping cocks over their faces !

Now: Where to find beauties such as these who want the man milk ?????
All ladies...YES PLEASE!
All that shooting cum was hot I love cum and am hungry and greedy but not in my eyes or hair please, get it in my mouth!!! I love when you guys facefuck me and feed me. Love when a few guys shoot together all that cum on to my long cum seeking tongue)))
One question: how the hell does one have that big of loads????

I'm not a CIM, Cof type guy! I would rather cum on that pretty tummy, ass, back.
I know for me, I have to not climax for a few days to get a nice big load.
I love "painters"!! Ladies that enjoy COF, then use my cock as a type of brush to artfully apply all the cum around their sexxxy faces!! Picasso has nothing on them!!
All that shooting cum was hot I love cum and am hungry and greedy but not in my eyes or hair please, get it in my mouth!!! I love when you guys facefuck me and feed me. Love when a few guys shoot together all that cum on to my long cum seeking tongue))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
I'd love to make that dream come true!
Guys, save up your cum so you can fill my mouth AND paint my face)))
cum by I will show you !!
It has to be no holds barred ! Face, hair, eyes, mouth, chin, ears. etc. Cum squirt, cum painting.

When a woman pulls away during my ejaculation, I feel rejected, unwanted, unloved... I need to be loved....
I definitely don't flinch or dodge lol. This was a fun compilation x-D.