NSNC Kelly of Audrey Kennedy and friends

Provider name Kelly
Provider phone: 469-623-5346
I had made plans to meet Kelly of Aubrey Kennedy and friends. I was just a few blocks away from the address she had given me and told her I was running just a few minutes late because of traffic. She then responds

"Hey Hun. I'm sorry Hun I wasn't able to get into a room today so I headed to Houston already. I have a few friends that might be able to see you or we can reschedule to Monday when I'm back working."

If she knew she couldn't get a room or wasn't even going to be in town she could've given some prior notice. So I asked who her friends were or how I could contact them and crickets......if she had given some notice I could have tried to find a plan B.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1931140

Now that's confusing....Kelly that became Jazzabell and is supposedly independent from A. Kennedy/Gia Perez and Co. Bottom pic in Jazz's w&i ad is from the ads with the Crew....I supposedly have an appointment with her today so we'll see
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1931140

Now that's confusing....Kelly that became Jazzabell and is supposedly independent from A. Kennedy/Gia Perez and Co. Bottom pic in Jazz's w&i ad is from the ads with the Crew....I supposedly have an appointment with her today so we'll see Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Provider name Kelly
Provider phone: 469-623-5346
I had made plans to meet Kelly of Aubrey Kennedy and friends. I was just a few blocks away from the address she had given me and told her I was running just a few minutes late because of traffic. She then responds

"Hey Hun. I'm sorry Hun I wasn't able to get into a room today so I headed to Houston already. I have a few friends that might be able to see you or we can reschedule to Monday when I'm back working."

If she knew she couldn't get a room or wasn't even going to be in town she could've given some prior notice. So I asked who her friends were or how I could contact them and crickets......if she had given some notice I could have tried to find a plan B. Originally Posted by bpmonk

Interesting...

Ok guys I've been talking to her and it sounds like Gia and Co. are butt hurt over her leaving and possibly scheduling appointments for her.
She is independent 100% and called me after I reached out....Very nice girl btw.
This date was made before she introduced herself as jazzabelle but