How many times?

Lady's, what was the most amount of times you have had a man cum in a visit? Whether he was a jackrabbit or you "made" him. I have recently been drawn to these crazy videos of women making men cum multiple times (3-6).
Just curious how much this goes on in the real world.

Fellas, does this appeal to you?
Since I'm prone to multiple orgasms, I'm usually the one that's doing most of the cumming... sometimes I'll climax several times or a dozen or more times especially during an intense orgasm control session.

When reflecting on how often a partner of mine has climaxed during a date, the most has been a handful of times or so over the course of a two or three hour date.
the most has been a handful of times or so over the course of a two or three hour date. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
For me, it's a handful at a time.😀
I try not to focus on the "pops"....but I say "pop till ya drop"...my record was 5 in an hour.he is a sweet gent in Tennessee who multi multi multi pops are common for him.
Damn it, here I am having trouble popping off once during a session and y'all want to talk about multiple pops. Jeez.
Hopefully you enjoy every single orgasmic eruption Sir!

Some like to savor the experience and others enjoy feeling as many little deaths as possible.

For me, it's a handful at a time.
15 Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
We need to talk. 😬
Dorothy, I think you need to share that story...
15 Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I call BS !

Now way a man can cum 15 times in one hour... That's one every 4 minutes. Nope.

Maybe she misread it and it was HER who came that much. That I would believe.

No way a man cums every 4 minutes, for one hour ( 15 times.. )... Nuh uh...
Now I did know a woman whom I trusted relating she had met a guy, spent the weekend with him, and he busted over 20 times. Full ejaculate each time ( I asked her ! )
. However: This was Friday afternoon thru Sunday evening. That is still quite a lot ! Maybe a months worth for me, when I was younger !
I try not to focus on the "pops"....but I say "pop till ya drop"...my record was 5 in an hour.he is a sweet gent in Tennessee who multi multi multi pops are common for him. Originally Posted by DallasRain
5 in one hour???!!!

I have come close to 2 in a few sessions, but that second one has always seemed to elude me.

I would consider it the best session ever if I came twice.
5 in one hour???!!!

I have come close to 2 in a few sessions, but that second one has always seemed to elude me.

I would consider it the best session ever if I came twice. Originally Posted by EROS725
It doesn't happen that often, in fact, I don't remember it happening with me for at least a few years but every once in awhile, a sex worker will run into a client who can just marathon having orgasm after orgasm.

Often the person who is able to do that also have a quick trigger when it comes to ... well coming.

Those type of clients tend to ... cough ... come in waves. I'd agree with 5 in an hour was my max. Happened only a few times. Having 4 orgasms in an hour, maybe a few more.

But a man having 2 or 3 orgasms in an hour isn't uncommon.

Anyway ...

*** Then there is the person that you edge and keep on the edge of orgasm for an extended period of time.

Perhaps only 10 minutes. Or an hour, if he can handle it.

It's best when they're tied to the bed, though, and the female is in control of his orgasm. When he finally does orgasm, I've rarely seen it more intense than at that moment after extended teasing.

Not sure how one would quantify that experience, though.
Ok 6 times, same woman ( in the space of 12 hours and I was 20 at the time )
*** Then there is the person that you edge and keep on the edge of orgasm for an extended period of time.

Perhaps only 10 minutes. Or an hour, if he can handle it.

It's best when they're tied to the bed, though, and the female is in control of his orgasm. When he finally does orgasm, I've rarely seen it more intense than at that moment after extended teasing.

Not sure how one would quantify that experience, though. [/I][/B][/QUOTE]

I have had a few of those sessions as well, not tied to the bed, but being kept on the edge. I find that type of experience very satisfying. I love the feeling of an impending orgasm, probably more than the orgasm itself.