ThE NExt Level

Hello Austin,
I am looking to trade a session for some professional photos. I have been a member on this site for a while now and I see so many gentlemen that tell me the photos I have "DO NOT DO ME JUSTICE"

I also know in order to make money you gotta spend it.

So I'm willing to offer a trade session for a professional photographer.
I can Also offer a payment plan!!

I know a lot of you guys are waiting on the perfect opportunity to whip out those new digital cameras you got for Christmas, but this is not that type of ad.

I need you to be professional (At least some experience and some type of work I can verify you have done)

And You don't have to be an expert of taking nude sexy pictures. I know a lot of you might only shoot family, landscapes or still photos, I'm all up for it. I will mold to fit your comfort level. I wouldn't want to take away the quality of your Art.

Please Contact me if you are serious.
Any links to your work are appreciated.

email me also @ Tonyaofaustin@gmail.com

~~Thanks in advance~~

Tonyaofaustin
Before you spend money on someone who may not prove out try taking your own. I ended up doing it myself and I'm glad with how they're turning out. If you take them yourself and you're not satisfied you can always take more. In the process you'll learn a new skill.
Your Awesome.. Great info!!!
I freakin' hate my guidance counselor... "No future in photography", he said, "Not a useful skill in the real word." Idiot!

But yeah, with programs like Photoshop and so on, most anyone can turn Polaroid pics into works of art. You could probably go to DeviantArt.com and find some photographers/Photoshoppers, who'd be more than willing to help you out for cheap or free, just so they can add something to their portfolio.
Lighting is key. Be creative with your shots.