How can I help the community?

I'd like to thank everyone for their comments about my employment situation and for not judging me.

If I can help anyone with eccie related activities that can build community please let me know.

A couple of the things I see over and over from the ladies on here I can help with are:
Improved messaging: As a guy I obviously have a few thoughts on what I'm looking for and what you can do to present yourself to the right clientele.
Better pics: Most of the pictures don't begin to give men a good enough taste to peak their interest. I have an HD camera and photo editing tools, plus a decent eye.
Video: I've done some short videos in the past. Want to make the phone ring, do some videos.
Marketing: I know of some tactics that have worked out very well to get new clients.

If you have an interest in what I can do to help, please PM.

Probably doesn't need to be said but....anything I can offer to anyone on eccie is free of charge and I DO NOT expect any reciprocation.
Interesting stuff here. But I think the best thing ECCIE can do is to cut out the censorship crap. Maps of "hotspots" in each city would be great. I mean, we all have mapquest and GPS but it would be great to have a map to look at so we could route ourselves and not waste time and gas. Maybe you can find a way to do that.

About the pics, I am turned off by glossy pics. Its makes me believe the lady is ugly and trying to hide something. If a girl looks good taken on a cheap ass camera, thats who I would call. This is sex, not artsy stuff. The video suggestion is a good one though, I wholeheartedly agree. Providers should make a 30 to 60 second video presentation and have it in addition to showcase and review tab.