great music today

This morning bob fm is playing kick ass music. Just thought everyone should know I'm in my car playing air guitar!! Woo hoo
Definitely think "Bob" fm is one of the better stations. It's rare that more than a couple songs come on that don't find me singing along in the car.
The radio sure sucks a mean dick, for the most part. The rock station in Austin 3 hours of really heavy shit on Sundays, and some electronica on Saturday nights. Its those specialty shows I like. I am so burnt out on radio music. That Joe Walsh song every rock station plays once an hour? Who the fuck listens to him? I never wanna hear that song again.

Thank God for the internet. Now we don't have to depend on radio and MTV to tell us what to listen to.
This morning bob fm is playing kick ass music. Just thought everyone should know I'm in my car playing air guitar!! Woo hoo Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Definitely think "Bob" fm is one of the better stations. It's rare that more than a couple songs come on that don't find me singing along in the car. Originally Posted by DTorchia
Been playing since 4:30 this morning. Air Guitar? Really ? You need to get something else in your ---- Hand!!
I agree most of the music sucks on the radio, that's why I was so excited they were playing a bunch of kick ass tunes! @ Metal, hand it over and I will play !!!
  • Paven
  • 01-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Who is the holding steering wheel Britney? lol I have to say I am very disheartened with the radio stations here. I mean KLBG has me hating the Doors, Jimi Hendrix, George Thoroughgood and the Who. I mean I liked those folks before but not every time I freakin' get in my vehicle. I hear they've been playing the same old tunes over and over for years. So I always try to get San Antonio stations when I'm driving around. They have some kick ass hard rock stations down there, we just need more towers up here.

Mtv play music? Not since the reality tv show craze took over smh.
i know bob personally! did you know hes the only living person on the planet that can kick Chuck Norris' ass!
KLBJFM is cool overall. They play the same songs over and over but that is every station really. I use to subscribe to Sirius satellite radio until my receiver crapped out. I really enjoyed the Hair Metal, Hard Attack, and Howard Stern channels. I would go back to Sirius/XM if Artie Lange comes back to the Stern show..

sixx